Remember when Kyoani used to be cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=x2iKC0C32-g
I used to hate this crap so much I would just skip it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79.73K)

>Be new
>Gosh I hate it so much
>Be old
>OMG I love it now
Being a real man is loving things as if no other human on earth exists, and if everything is brand new and ancient at the same time.

Remember when KyoAni used to animate works that weren't originally made by their book imprint?

kill yourself

>used to
They still are. Kill yourself

based

kys necrobumper

Man, I still love this so much.

Damn, looking back it's kind of crazy how they haven't made anything worthwhile since Lucky Star and Haruhi.

what like maid dragon?

Attached: chap_51_4.jpg (844x1200, 205.93K)

Attached: yuki bringing you lunch.png (1334x1070, 1.08M)

You only like KyoAni if you are a subhuman who are into moe shit

>ESL calling others subhuman

Attached: __asakura_ryouko_suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuuutsu_drawn_by_hokusen__f3cba5f5ae5069c4cb60fb7c35a9c530.jpg (640x560, 62.41K)

I blame Haruhi for current LNs being about standoffish bland fucks whose worlds revolve around them and girls fall for them for no fucking reason.
Haruhi opened the floodgates for isekai bullshit.

The problem with Haruhi is that it takes possibly lazy tropes and executes them flawlessly and intelligently, so when copycats appear they are pretty cancerous

ESLkun..

Sometimes I forget how much I loved this show. Things aren't bad for me now, but I miss a time when everything was ahead and mysterious. Haruhi bros, sometimes I want to go back so much it hurts.

Attached: tmohs1.png (1440x808, 1.6M)

Keep telling yourself that

? I don't need much convincing for this, after countless rewatches, alone or with others, I keep noticing new things that demonstrate how much thought was put into Haruhi and why it's one of my all times favorite. I don't need much convincing to notice that "Bored MC meets girls who changes his world!" is a trope that can lead to pretty cancerous results depending on how it's done, and clearly the copycats didn't understand what Haruhi was saying about escapism either. Shimoneta might be the Haruhi copycat I hate the most personally, but i'm sure other anons have a hateboner for different copy cats.

>x but now with y
They're are all derivatives

>Remember when Kyoani used to be good
I barely remember those glorious days

Attached: VmZC5Gc.jpg (1920x1080, 112.15K)