I'm so sick and tired of this shit

I'm so sick and tired of this shit...
Did SAO and VG/RPG tropes killed the fantasy genre once and for all?
There will ever be good fantasy manga/anime coming from Japan ever again?

Attached: fd77bbd8-1875-46fd-a70a-7a0a9e133bcb.jpg (1300x1848, 950.74K)

Oh, and b4 "don't read isekai"...
The pic in OP is not from an isekai.

Read more manga

Dungeon Meshi?

Read more manga.

Stealth rec thread or just another isekai thread?

It might as well be, they all are from the same shit-stained cloth.

If at least never mention levels and skill, this would be already worth it.

I wish it was fuck this shit only.
The problem is that as said here: Is not just about isekai. Even if 99% of fantasy manga now are isekai.

there's multiple good fantasy manga currently in serialisation, you're just a readlet

Sad things is like looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack.

It was never mentioned

His name is Taliban

>"skill"
>stats
>GUI
Fuck this shit, I don't think there is a single good thing with this. Even if I read Omae Gotoki and Sheep. Sheep didn't need this shit and would be better without it.

Attached: pout.jpg (500x422, 70.53K)

At least this has no GUIs
>completely irregular schedule
>no TLs
>probably will get axed
fuck

Attached: 11134728.jpg (900x400, 492.71K)

GW is funding a witch hunter by some fujo artist,
So yes it is dead-dead

Attached: images.jpg (447x686, 34.22K)

Female MC?
Please tell me is not gender bend...
The other cancer killing the genre is fucking gender bending. Can't have a single genuine tomboy MC without some "i was a dude in my previous life" OR "i became a woman by mistake" shit going on.
Seriously, what's wrong with japanese fantasy authors nowaday? They turned my favorite genre into a dumpster of shitty tropes.

Narou-kei aka "native isekai" is still the same shit.
Literally just read more manga, Narou-kei exists solely in its own bubble and you're just overexposed to it because casual manga readers eat this shit up and are ready to donate to get it released faster, so there are many scanlation teams that focus solely on Narou-kei.

>The other cancer killing the genre is fucking gender bending.
Very true.
It should be a normal girl, there is no reincarnation or such shit there AFAIK

Attached: EZLhydSUEAA_UFS.jpg (2480x3508, 787.11K)

As someone who loves gb doujins for 20 years and enjoys CRPGs, THIS. I want gb in my gb, not endless tranny angst. And i want normal fucking fantasy in my fantasy, not RPG lite. At this point I just filter everything that features or namedrops levels, skills, rpg classes, isekai, demon lords or MC self describing itself in a title and thats 90 PERCENT OF THE BLOODY FANTASY TITLES. Jesus Christ, i hate it with a passion

Look harder.

Attached: 425098a9-e052-4fea-921d-368252ad084e.jpg (764x1200, 406.82K)

Name one good fantasy manga
One

Berserk

I kneel

Attached: 03d.jpg (405x720, 41.48K)

I with Frieren was monthly so that we wouldn't get that nondescript art quality with stock backgrounds and hilarious wooden cabins.
And the same in chapter plots.

There's a lot of Dragon Quest in it anyway and other sorts of formulaicness. Like, most o the chapters end up in thoughtfulness of the "oh, hero Himmel taught us that 50 years ago, now I recall" or "hero Himmel has once foreseen this time will come" sort.

She's cute though, that silly autist.

Attached: I'll be taking my elf.png (1115x1600, 1.05M)