Dragon Ball Super

Who is the best of the supporting characters? Who deserves power ups?

Attached: AE130481-35F0-4884-B483-53687144136D.jpg (2048x1149, 275.25K)

>Who is the best of the supporting characters?
I have a soft spot for Yamcha, personally.
>Who deserves power ups?
Deserve? Probably Piccolo, he gave the most out of any of the Z fighters throughout the series.

Android 18

>Who is the best of the supporting characters?
Piccolo.

>Who deserves power ups?
Tien.

Piccolo can get a "power up" through training. His alien biology means that anything is justifiable. Humans though are harder to believe.
My opinion: Have Piccolo train until he's blue-tier, throw in some bullshit about meditating on the ways of the kais and GoDs or whatever since he's technically within their hierarchy. Meanwhile have Tien unlock a unique human transformation by developing some new technique or another, taking elements from his Four Witches and tri-beam. Like he can use humans' unique genki or whatever the fuck and quadruple it and take into himself, basically giving himself quadruple tri-beam tier power just from his basic attacks.

>who deserves power ups
>the one who saved Goku from Vegeta
idgaf how ridiculously it's done
the guy came back looking like a fucking burly boss and then voided out again

Attached: Obi-Wan.png (1732x1208, 933.68K)

more like the princess of all saiyans

why do people write SSJ if there is no J in Super Saiyan?

No idea.

Attached: TheSuperSaiyan.jpg (1208x1150, 260.14K)

Mexicans

I just started watching this trash out of curiosity and I'm not quite sure if people here actually like it over DBZ unironically. The characters have been flanderized to comical levels, the animation is awful and they dumbed everything down to be PG-safe. I never really paid much attention to DB Super generals on Any Forums so I don't know if you're all posting here because you actually enjoy it.

Attached: 8tg.png (816x742, 608.66K)

>Humans
Every sentient, biped being in the Dragon Ball Universe is defined as a human. All humanoids follow almost universal rules with little changes here and there. You could use human and mortal almost interchangeably in this series. I do agree that earthlings were mistreated as the series went on though.

Nobody likes Shitper. We're all here for Z, we just call it /dbs/ to mask what it really is.

Dragon Ball in general is pretty awful outside of the first half of the manga, I'm just here to shitpost and because I grew up watching DBZ

It's Saiyajin.

/dbs/ is just a blanket term for the franchise. Most of what I’ve seen in actual discussion is about Z. Back when dbs was airing it was certainly the topic of discussion but this is a general. And no one thinks super is better than Z. We just like dragon ball, tourist-kun.

Attached: 80A13DC0-0D20-421C-8786-F89F4712600E.jpg (2048x1142, 280.56K)

Stop using romaji.

If Yajirobe was smarter, he would have stabbed Vegeta to make sure he's dead after slashing his back

if Yajirobe was smarter he would lose some weight

Imagine if Vegeta had been killed by Yajirobe of all people

it's the type of thing Togashi would do

How the fuck did that sword even cut Bejita? DB characters don't have Naruto Syndrome (you can blast planetoids to smithereens, but a kunai shank can kill you all the same), bullets bounced off Goku all the time in the original series, shouldn't that sword have cracked against Bejita's skin?