Final chapter

>final chapter
I'm still unsure whether it gives Berserk a deserving goodbye.

Attached: 1631050754424.png (1347x1988, 1.59M)

I want to fuck Griffith
why did Guts not just fuck Griffith

because it's wrong to fuck other boys, user.

Could have died before making enough progress and we get nothing except moonlight boy dick for a final chapter. Plus the extra shit that came with buying the young animal issue made it worth 100%. Memorabilia that will be there forever even if Berserk never returns.

Why can't japs write endings for shit?

Yeah just a bit earlier and it ends on shota penis

Stupid

It's hard to write anything when you're dead

to be fair Miura was dead and still released a chapter before Togashi

a real laugh was had this day

Attached: Bers.jpg (1923x1440, 172.86K)

kek

they should make a thread where everyone goes through the last panels of the chapters and rates the ending as if Miura died then

Brainlet here, what does this even mean? He felt lonely but his loneliness vanish when his started crying?

We'll never truly know...

UM WHY DID GRIFFITH DO IT THEN

Attached: griffith.png (295x334, 117.38K)

in case you weren't paying attention when you read berserk griffith isn't the good guy

um, yes he is? i think you read it wrong.

Attached: griffith sells lewds.jpg (600x600, 294.02K)

lonliness that he felt was because of the fleeting sense of nostalgia, of warmth, that he was loved by others. Which will vanish with a single tear drop, which means he will not give a fuck about it after shedding a tear.

I am sure miura didn't intend berserk to end with a orgy between griffith, guts, casca, farnese, serpico, scheirke, isidro, isma ,morda, danaan, skull knight, the mages and every witch on elfhelm.

well technically he's a transcended being now

So Griffith just popped up to say he doesn't give a fuck about them in possibly the gayest way you can say it

Because you're a faggot and Gatsu isn't.

Griffith did not come to say this to their faces, he doesnt need to say so to such lesser beings. He came their as the moonlight boy and got stuck (perhaps).