One Piece

this is where we discuss the important issues, also the chapter is out I guess.

Attached: 1644550612535.png (1240x644, 569.64K)

Attached: 001.png (1100x1600, 561.42K)

Attached: 002.png (1100x1587, 994.97K)

Attached: 003.png (1100x1585, 798.44K)

Attached: 004.png (1100x1588, 960.62K)

Attached: 005.png (1100x1588, 731.21K)

Attached: 006.png (2200x1613, 2.33M)

Attached: 007.png (1100x1585, 1.01M)

Attached: 008.png (1100x1590, 749.09K)

Attached: 009.png (2200x1624, 2.23M)

Attached: 010.png (2200x1602, 2.73M)

Attached: 011.png (1100x1578, 951.9K)

Attached: 12.png (1100x1568, 908.47K)

>Law's silence room is creative and meaningful
>Kid just shoots more metal
Why is Kid so boring?

>no reaction shots
how am i supposed to know how to feel?

Well his fruit is controlling magnetism, a rail gun is pretty neat.
Law's fruit is just the what ever it needs to be fruit it's fucking lame.

I really liked this chapter, the Big Mom fight turned out pretty great. The dynamic between Kid and Law worked well. This was probably the best fight of the raid. I also liked Kids ultimate move is just a creative use of his power instead of haki / awakening shenanigans

Once again Yamato's contribution was completely arbitrary and meaningless.

Bump

>one piece general
>kikutrash

>if Akainu wasn't a bitch

Attached: BORSALINOIKNEEL.png (2560x1440, 3.87M)

>confirmed not Brook
Ok so wtf was that reaper then

Is OP OP the best paramecia by far? What about GuraGura?

Raizo redemed

Attached: 1641701010208.gif (690x388, 1.98M)

The Baku Baku one is the best one for making money.

>Once again Yamato's contribution was completely arbitrary and meaningless.
Had Yamato not froze over the basement everyone would be dead long before Big Mom got blasted down there.

But feel free to continue to act retarded and downplay how big of a fucking explosions the only the pile of bombs that fell with Big Mom caused. If Kazenbo was allowed to set the bombs off it was going to be game over. Cope and seethe more.

So far Yamato is has accomplished everything she's set out to do, from stalling Kaido, helping Momo and stopping Onigashima from getting nuked.

Law's Willes are shockwaves.

Kid has 1 devil fruit. Law has 10.

Holy shit. I didn't notice that Yamato has froze over the entire stockpile of bombs. Goddamn is her devil fruit busted. That she's able to make an ice wall almost instantly is really ridiculous for a zoan; mythical or not.

Literally anyone with mediocre strength could’ve gone to the bombs and threw them out a hole they could create.

She would only be relevant if we were over the capital and you can’t just drop the bombs. Seeing as she’s been fighting kazenbo form multiple chapters that doesn’t apply

Some of them are trannies.

>Literally anyone with mediocre strength could’ve gone to the bombs and threw them out a hole they could create.
so how would they get to the part of throwing the bombs out of the hole, when said bombs would have already went off the moment kazenbo touched them? if yamato hadn't froze the bombs onigashima was fucked. how fucking stupid are you?

Attached: 1637107021334.jpg (1276x2221, 485.89K)

Pick the MVP of Wano

Attached: (MVP).jpg (851x606, 229.85K)

Marry Ulti, Fuck Yamato, Kill Black Maria.

> so how would they get to the part of throwing the bombs out of the hole, when said bombs would have already went off the moment kazenbo touched them?

By defeating the kanjuro painting user. Something that kiku managed to do and Yamato failed to do in multiple chapters.

Otama, obviously.

87 more chapters. Screencap this post.

Zoro

Law

Attached: Adonis_D_Water_Law.jpg (1024x1365, 210.91K)

All three. There doesn't need to be one MVP. The raid on Onigashima would have failed without all three of their contributions. Just Tama taking the Gifters out, Law being to damage Big Mom and desposing of her with a tag-team with Kid are moot if Yamato didn't keep Kaido on the roof long enough for Luffy to come back.

Also credit should go to Queen for being such an asshole the majority of Kaido's forces defected.

>that fucking long ass hole
Is Law the strongest swordman now?

LawGod's willies

>Luffy: "I'm coming back to Whole Cake Island to beat you, Big Mom! But I hope you don't chase after me so you can end up in Wano with only one single crewmate assisting you who you will quickly separate from and contract incredibly convenient amnesia until you eventually join the Wano raid ostensibly on Kaido's behalf but you will actually end up defeating several members of your own side including two members of Kaido's elite squad, which you will eventually come to the rooftop for some "epic" group shots (but actually accomplishing nothing) before going back downstairs to face Kid and Law, who you have no personal connection with but will nonetheless fight them in your final battle, Law will use his poorly defined powers while Kid just.. I dunno throws metal or something before busting out a laser gun that he should have had on the aforementioned rooftop fight, the both of them will push you down a hole, but while falling you will bump into bombs that somehow only explode against you while harming nothing else in the area and you'll take out an invincible roaming ghost too while you're at it, additionally the bombs were frozen by Kaido's very own son Yamato, who is a good friend."

Everybody already knows about 1127.