Monogatari

Started watching this and really enjoying it, but I'm beginning to suspect the mc is a lolicon
That's a hard no from me, sorry

Attached: MV5BNGM3MTVkNzctZDFkYi00M2RiLTg5MDEtZmIzYjZkMTFlZGI1XkEyXkFqcGd.jpg (1000x1404, 173.93K)

Unquestionably based.

Don’t worry he likes girls his age too

He's not a lolicon bro, little girls just stomp him against his will...

Attached: 1633515405151.webm (852x480, 1.63M)

Read the books, he says he's not a lolicon.

he says it in the anime too

Senjougahara is not a loli, though, and there is nothing sexual in touching boobs or kissing an elementary schooler acquaintance, prude.

HE'S not a lolicon

Kill yourselves, normalfags.

cry more, little faggot.

Imagine the slightly wet texture of young cold skin and hint of decay from dead body...

Attached: 1631440274734.png (800x900, 681.09K)

Then he must be a liar

Attached: 1632652094292.png (1000x707, 1.08M)

Are the number of instances where he acts like a lolicon higher than the number of instances where he doesn't? If the answer is yes, then he is a lolicon

Is*

>proud of being abnormal

The biggest problem with this series is the frankly unignorable levels of fan service involving girls that are too young. Fan service for Senjougahara, Hanekawa, Kanbaru, any of the characters around Araragi's age or older, is fine. Nadeko is just barely justifiable but I probably wouldn't argue that it was appropriate. Everyone even younger (or with bodies that are even younger because I don't care if Shinobu is 598, that's a child's body), absolutely not.

rape

Attached: Mayoi_Owari3.jpg (1280x720, 92.92K)

Why? None of them are actually real.

Even if they're not real why do you want to see a childs naked body?

If araragi's a lolicon then why did he walk Crab home, gently?