World's End Harem

>Childhood friend GF kicked the bucket
>still refuses to fuck anyone else, even the clone
>even though he's been awake for five years already
What was he thinking?

Attached: not a chad.jpg (1280x720, 98.71K)

Did you watch the series at all? She's still alive.

You again?
The bitch is alive and a modified version of her is even right there

I think the OP post is talking about the sequel manga

I can't tell, but is it just refusal now or did making the cure give him the same side effect?

There is a sequel?
I know there is an isekai version or something like that

19 chapters so far, mostly focused on the new MC.

>spoiler
Well fuck this shit then, I'm out

Is the new mc a fag too?

He already fucked the four girls provided to him so far.

Attached: 1627226706901.jpg (1644x1200, 1.59M)

Don't worry, he fucked her before she died. She doesn't die until the sequel anyway.

Realistically, if there are only like 4 dudes alive in the world, humanity is OVER. They just haven't accepted it yet.

Scientifically, we crunched the numbers and ran the simulations. You need a 1:4 ratio of men to women to keep society going. Anything under that results in social extinction.

Yes, they are going to breed a few generations, but inbreeding will fuck them up. 3-4 generations down will be disasters. Cloning will only let them limp on a little longer until the tech breaks down from not having men to maintain it.

That is just from reproductive requirements. Add in the fact men build and maintain society, these fucks should have been LONG dead.

Dude just accepted it was over and is noping out. He should just kick back and let the girls simp for him to kill time, but it doesn't matter in the end.

They said that there's other men, they just haven't woken up yet.

Is the athletic girl devirginized yet

>What was he thinking?
Ep.5 shows that there is something more sinister going on that what appears regarding the event and creampie senpai is too focused on finding out the truth. It is pretty gripping mystery and I've been jacked about finishing the series.

He is gay.

>could get laid with literally any girl on the planet
>doesn't
ANIME. Only in ANIME can you find faggots this GAY

Which one, and anime or manga?

He's the most based anime protagonist ever made, literally me

The ponytail one

I think even a sensible gay would be willing to take one for the team.

He's gay and doesn't want to admit it. So he uses CF to deny girl as if he was coping.