Where did all the jojo threads go

Attached: 4bd.jpg (515x689, 39.77K)

Stone Ocean killed Jojo discussion

>he doesn't know about the secret threads

Tel me now

Because there are Jojo references everywhere all the threads are secretly Jojo threads. Pay attention

Check /trash/

What's your favorite Stand, Any Forums? Mine is Jail House Rock, but Stone Free is a very close second.

Attached: JailHouseRock_fullbody.png (534x1044, 1.11M)

People in Any Forums/4channel are inherently contrarian and counter-culture.

Jojo became too normie so it became sour.

Just finished part 3 what did i think about it?

rushed ending

Scary Monsters

Pet shop’s ice monster was criminally underused

became way too mainstream and oversaturated way too fast and years later normies still pretend like is shocking and kept repeating the same 3 stale memes.

also unironically its here thats the fujojo thread.

When I watched part 3 for first time, I thought polnaref was boring. I didn't like him at all.
but second time I realized he was integral part to series. Without him, series wouldn't have been the same. I develop friendship in my soul toward this creature.

I liked polnareff the whole way through i just thought the dio showdown was a tad disappointing

Why is jotaro flying like a marvel superhero all of a sudden?

The fujos haven't made a thread here

Tusk

Part 3 had some godawful pacing issues that nearly made me drop the series. Glad that I stuck around since 4 is easily the most fun part

Downside of them moving through the city really fast and DIO monologues

Jojolion imploded and Part 6 releasing episodes in bulked killed any long term discussion

He always could, they were just never in settings where he could do so.

I was rewatching s1 with my friend and I was cringing at how slow the pace was, half of some of the episodes where zeppeli battles are just them saying how powerful the enemies are and what they are going to do and how brave Jonathan is, etc. One punch to enemy and then another monologue 10 minutes long. Most horribly paced arc ever.