Shingeki no Kyojin

How did Isayama get away with it?
Every character looks the same.

Attached: artistic skills.jpg (640x1042, 81.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffrV2O18QU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 2o4avo4v1sf51.png (1139x1258, 220.53K)

Why wouldn't they animate several different endings to SnK? What would they have to lose? Why wouldn't Yam grift and milk every dollar from the franchise like Anno did with Eva?

Kill yourself snktard

So glad this shit mangs crashed and burned and took these shippertards with them.

>Yam
Go back tourist

>Ep 6-10: 124-129, ep 8 is 126 alone
>Ep 11: 123 flashback + first scene of 130
>Ep 12: rest of 130 + 131

Anything out for 132-139?

Man EHmutts were so fucking delusional back then. All of them getting BTFO'd in the end was so satisfying

Attached: 1644417756112.png (1436x898, 265.1K)

Nothing confirmed.

TFS Part 2 is ending with ep 12(after that another show takes the time slot AoT is currently airing in) so presumably around that time we'll hear if there's gonna be "The Final Season Part 3" or "Attack on Titan The Movie: The Battle of Heaven and Earth" or something

And your ending ruined the story even more. Great job.

How did Reiner get over his trauma and mental issues? His home got turned into a desolate wasteland because he failed to stop Eren, he's still a mass murderer who is indirectly responsible for the deaths of thousands, and even at the very end he didn't achieve or do anything useful except getting mogged by the worm before it inexplicably disappeared. By all accounts and measures he's an absolute failure but he's just cool with chilling out around all of his former buddies who he betrayed and sniffing married women's letters now?

Junji Ito did it too.

How did Isayama manage to write worse romance than Kishimoto?

Taking off your shipping goggles, are you agree with the evidences from "Mikasa is antithesis of Ymir" threads on twatter?

Attached: 1644555978188.jpg (1670x1670, 1.48M)

Eren and Frieda have no reason to look so similar. That does bother me.

to be honest I never even thought about any of that stuff

t. no shipping goggles speedreader

Attached: u6y45g4y.jpg (600x600, 115.48K)

every time he starts to hate himself again he just says "Thank God I'm not Eren Yeager"

where can I get season 4 episodes without subtitles? every site has the subtitles in the actual video

please understand

So every character in this show is a virgin?

This is why it''s important for the government to assign concubines to every incel. they could destroy the world if they don't have an outlet for their sexual frustration.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffrV2O18QU0

this is legit the best ed out of all seasons

I LOL