Does anyone else think "sakuga" sequences tend to be bland and directionless nowadays?

Does anyone else think "sakuga" sequences tend to be bland and directionless nowadays?

Attached: 065d0cdd9d06f128b539c4678facee316f4c6ccd[1].jpg (1280x960, 285.49K)

Daily ufotable seethe thread.

No. Kys.
That moment literally turned a dead manga into one of the all time best sellers.

just add lots of flashy sfx and reddiors gonna love it

Depends. Compared to KyoAni and Ufotable' works "sasuga" made by Mappa and Bones feels souless to me.

Good animation is honestly soulless. It reeks of corporate interference.

Lots of flashing lights will keep the children watching it staring at their screen in amazement.

Only normies call good animation "sakuga"

sakuga balls

Who keeps making these threads?
Pissfags?
Herofags?

yes

One Piece has the same overuse of effects so it can't be people who actually like the One Piece anime.

>Japanese
>redditors
You're out of touch

I find ufotable boring but they're miles better than that sweatshop studio Mappa

Japan is peak Reddit

Honestly, it's so tedious and cringe that we're now at the point where anime has become so derivative that there is a nickname that western fans use for specific scenes where flashy stuff is happening. It's basically the same thing as a JRPG or a video game where there is a divide between talking scenes and a fight. We might as well call these parts "boss fights" or "gameplay" because that's how low we are.

Sakuga refers to good animation in general. It's just been corrupted recently by shonenshitters to refer to scenes with over the top effects because they think that constitutes good animation. I don't really use it myself but I don't think it's too bad when used appropriately.

>scenes with over the top effects because they think that constitutes good animation.
but it literally is.

holy cope

attention spans have been willfully murdered by the elites. media has been intentionally dumbed-down and sacrificed to spectacle. CO2 and pollutants are rotting out brains. anime is dead and society is dying too. doooom

no, stop being a contrarian, no body thinks you are smarter that way.

>It reeks of corporate interference.
look at this fucking nigga

Action sequences in mob psycho are better than in kny.