What went wrong?

How come this isn't popular anymore?

Also, the S2 sucked ass and made no sense.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends - 01 [720p] 00_02_06 0001.jpg (1280x720, 185.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nico.ms/sm34768388
nico.ms/sm34784610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The second statement answers the first statement

>The second statement answers the first statement

They could always make a S3 that continues the S1.

It's still popular in my heart.

Attached: 1486611407761 (1).jpg (1500x900, 974.87K)

Not after what they did with S2
The director shit all over S1 on purpose and it can't be undone now

Attached: 1622528274116.jpg (1125x1000, 129.98K)

That would involve them admitting that they fucked up
And a continuation of S1 would still get shat on unless they brought back Tatsuki which would involve them admitting that they REALLY fucked up

Kadokawa are retarded. That's why.

Five years later and this shit is still the biggest scandal in the anime industry in recent years. Something that single-handedly spawned a cultural phenomenon quickly died off.

I haven't watched S2 but I wonder how it would be if you look past your bias against it, though? Like, seeing it as it is.

>Make series
>Its originally a mobage, but an anime is planned right away
>Made by creator of Keroro Gunso
>It basically sucks, mobage shuts down almost instantly
>It would cost more to stop the anime production than it would be to just go through with it, we already bought the rights to it after all
>Lets just give it to a Lv1 rookie director, literally not pay him anything, not give him anything to work with, and tell him to "have fun"
>Lv1 director and twelve people work themselves to death making it the best anime ever.
>Company already wrote the story off, so they don't give a shit anymore, so they literally let him do whatever he wants

>Anime becomes a smash hit
>Anime is the most popular anime in the last decade, has the highest ratings in ages.
>Marketing department that wrote it off: "HOLY SHIT FOR SOME REASON THIS SHITHOLE SERIES IS TAKING OFF, QUICK, FIRE THAT RETARD DIRECTOR AND TAKE ALL THE RIGHTS FROM HIM BY FORCE, FIRE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, FOR SOME REASON THE RETARD FANS ARE EATING THIS SHIT SERIES UP SO WE GOTTA CAPITALIZE ON IT WHILE ITS HOT"
>Creator of Keroro Gunso especially hates the director of the first season for "Making the series something other than what he originally intended" so he wouldn't work with them without them getting rid of him either
>Creator said that he was MUCH more involved with the second season and it will be way better than what that shithole director could pull off, you'll all love this way better

>Cut to season 2 coming out
>Most hyped anime in years
>Every single episode is a spiteful nod towards the first season and how much the creators hated the first season. They take every opportunity they can to say how much they hated the first season, they take constant jabs to it in the second season.
>Turns out fans really don't like you shitting on something they loved
>Season two is the lowest rated anime in all of anime history, literally
>Popularity tanked forever
>Literally dead series, due to spite

Mine Yoshizaki hated the first season. That's why he ordered that the second season should shit on the first season made by Tatsuki.
It's simply the ego of the sergeant frog creator not being able to handle the fact that a shitty stillborn project managed to become popular thanks to somebody else.

Dude, even without what happened to the creator most people still went into the series hoping it would at least scratch the itch they had wanting more Kemono Friends.

By the episode where the dog gets mauled to death, and then told to fuck off, the fans were sick of this shit. That was the moment it was irredeemable. Literally dog get mauled protecting human from a tiger, told she was weak, human immediately stopped caring she existed seconds after she got mauled while she was still bleeding out, and then they just told dog to go home by itself. Half of the episodes were written like they actually hated certain Kemono Friends.

Nevermind Kaban getting cucked, Serval not remembering her, Kaban's entire journey being rendered meaningless, and Serval's REAL friend being the shitty MC of season two retroactively and she only liked Kaban due to seeing her as the season 2 MC.

Attached: dog.png (640x359, 286.53K)

i'm still angry, but at least we got kemurikusa out of it.

Attached: 1555728983311.png (416x594, 17.82K)

nico.ms/sm34768388

I still remember the parody videos season 2 created, mocking it.

Truly the most obvious powermove by Mine Yoshizaki.
I do wonder if the nip otaku scum actually still waste their money on sergeant frog stuff and thus still keep Mine affluent.

nico.ms/sm34784610

This one in particular

on purpose?

Refer to

Attached: gosi.png (828x2920, 3.98M)

Kemono Friends, an eternal reminder of the parable "Killing the golden goose" and why its a bad idea to do.

fpbp

If the creator of the golden goose hates how the golden goose looks, then it's only fair to kill the golden goose.

and honestly, I think fans would be way more receptive to season 2 if they didn't just shove Serval into the main party for no reason. If they just had new girl and Carcal traveling together in the same way Serval and Kaban traveled together. Just don't purposefully try to fuck with fans of season one and it would have been marginal at least.

But the retards in the marketing department went "NOOOO Serval is the popular one, we gotta shove her into the main cast, and we gotta say she never loved Kaban when we do it".

didnt they also fire the rest of the staff who sided with the 1st director?
this whole situation is beyond retarded lmao

Season 2 is literally founded upon spite.

>Anime is the most popular anime in the last decade, has the highest ratings in ages.
kemonofags sure are delusional, no wonder their shitty-ass franchise died

It was a shitty decade for anime