Akane Banashi

New Jump series out soon. I sense it, it's going to be great and not get cancelled after 8 chapters. All rakugo manga are good and I don't even know what rakugo is.

Attached: 1640500445310.png (830x1200, 1.72M)

That perspective scares and confuses me.

Isnt that outfit for japan trad comedy or some shit

Attached: 11 lcp.jpg (2048x1536, 778.57K)

What is it suppsoed to be, a gyaru doing Rakugo?

SHOUJOBROS!

Attached: Strawberry-Panic-Shizuma-Hanazono-Kaori-Sakuragi-Miyuki-Rokujo-2160x3840-340x604.jpg (340x604, 46.62K)

>that blue box valentine's illustration
kino

I kinda like the artstyle so far, gonna be interested to see how this is.

>Female targeted romance trash in WSJ
>Again
If you are a man and excited for this you need to fucking kill yourself on the spot, this shit is spitting on WSJ's legacy and everything it stands for.

First Blue Box and now this, you are delusional if you can't see that WSJ is alienating ist core fanbase to appeal to this new soulless consumer base. These people are literally the K-pop fans of the manga world and are slowly trying to destroy WSJ from the core. If this series is a success you should get ready to see more and more cancer like this. Manga is fucking dead, we will never get actual kino titles like Chainsaw Man ever again. Get ready for generic romance garbage with no hint of creativity or uniqueness.

I hope the entire goddamn manga industry crashes and burns to the ground within the next decade. This industry has no future left. Originality is dead while repetive and uninspired garabge that panders to the lowest common denominator gets rewarded with millions of sales. Fujimoto leaving the magazine was the final death sentence for WSJ. It's over.

Attached: 1633475059755.jpg (265x384, 44.89K)

This but unironically

Men are dropping out of Japanese society so only women have manga money. Cry about it.

This wouldn't happen if men bought more wsj manga instead of donating to vtubers or reading isekai. You had manly series like Build King and Neru but they got ignored since modern japanese men don't anything that exudes testosterone, they just want cheap instant wish fulfillment.

holy mother of based.

Blue Box is better than Chainsaw Man.

I bet there'll be a console war with P6 starting Sunday.

cope and seethe

machoposters get fucked, she cute. the artist from enrico palazzo can make me want to squeeze a cartoon

Literally not romance though? This is about a type of Japanese theater, so it’ll probably be something like Act-age

Mucho texto my nigger, call me a faggot for reading this manga next time.

Attached: 1596906556734.jpg (246x506, 103.28K)

Cute

Doujins when?

based

cope nigga