Berserk

What would be the ideal anime adaptation in your view? What should be learned from the preceding adaptations?

Attached: Gatsu.jpg (600x876, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pJu81mRMhPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck the anime I wanted an ending for the manga.

WIT adaptation

youtu.be/pJu81mRMhPU

one of those 4D rollercoasters

Actually adapt Lost Children.

Lost Children is both short enough and standalone enough to where my ideal version of it would be a movie. Even by Berserk standards the arc is just way too much to ever show up as a TV anime, and it'd give them a better budget to work with

What if they reanimate the last part of the chase with Griffith until the end of the eclipse, so we get Wyald, and then snap - Guts' eyes open to the present day when he's on the road to the Lost Children arc, and everything besides the transition is 100% manga accurate and leaves nothing out?

It would fill in gaps across many of it's adaptations

i'd like something kinda campy that embraces the inherent grotesquery of CG. like some david lynch shit
that and a full hirosawa soundtrack
oh, and i'd like something strictly constrained to Black Swordsman and Lost Children

See

4 chapters in one OVA. One OVA every four months. Should take 30 years. By then HxH will have no new chapters released.

Something that doesn't make the parts after Conviction arc a slog to read through and actually drive the plot forward.

Only way I can see an adaption doing this justice would be something like a company being created solely to adapt the series. It happened for Mushoku Tensei why not Berserk?

>It happened for Mushoku Tensei why not Berserk?
Life is suffering user

Black Swordsman + Lost Children OVA adapted by 2010s Madhouse. The OVA would have an OP by PENPALS and an ending by Mangahead. Soundtrack would of course be by Susumu Hirasawa.

The ideal anime adaptation would be no adaptation at all. It should be learned that Berserk can't be properly adapted at all.

Attached: 1512848945996.jpg (444x453, 112.94K)

Ufotable must be suitable since what how they made KnY which is literally Berserk for children.

97 TV was perfect. If I was a jap fan when it aired I would have bought the newest available volume right away and then bought the rest and enjoyed the things not adapted/adapted differently. Miura probably made 50% of his money from the manga sales caused by the bump in interest/hype from the excellent adaptation it got in 97

If I ever become a millionaire, I will fund these projects. Fuck the return.

Just adapt it in full length with non-potato quality. You don't even need to make a new OST.

I'd take an anime-original ending if it meant getting one.

I think I'd literally cum in my pants if WIT ever decided to do a Berserk adaptation

A work like that can only be properly completed by the original author.