Dragon Ball Super

I miss it when the characters were shown to have more casual lives, now it's all training forever. What kind of kinos does Vegeta watch?
Think he goes to the movies and then comments on what he liked about it afterwards?

Attached: SaiyansDidntHaveTV.png (341x239, 156.38K)

Vegeta is the best husband and father in DB.

The anime showed plenty of the characters' more casual moments.
Stop mistaking what the SHITnga does as what Super as a whole does.

Goku's cock, NOW! Krillin is too much of a beta cuck for me.

Attached: Boom_Btw.jpg (1000x2072, 350.33K)

[LIE]

Attached: 20220210_231441.png (557x459, 300.66K)

Same goes for Tardku. He can't even remember when Goten was born, kek.

>out of absolutely nowhere

Attached: 1643137630974.png (908x721, 617.78K)

And by that, you actually mean Gohan by a gigantic margin.

>kinos

>[LIE]
>GOKUGOKUGOKU out of nowhere

Attached: DADku and DEADBEATgeta.jpg (501x1378, 441.21K)

You have no idea how I've suffered. I love Bejita.

You have no idea how I've enjoyed. I love Goku.

Goku is the best actually.

>I want every anime to be like my favorite moeshit series

>Goku is the best actually.

Attached: HEARTLESSku [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fg5trvp.ogg].webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Why did you post a fight Gohan won?

Attached: 20220210_232236.png (932x593, 541.71K)

Z had plenty of downtime episodes, like the driving episode, Gohan's birthday, that one time Tao tried to trick Goku with a puzzle, all of the Great Saiyaman filler, etc.
Is Z moeshit?

>post Z CHADLY in the last thread
>everybody attempts to deny his GREATNESS
>I use my superior vernacular and UTTERLY DESTROY EVERYONE using nothing but MY INTELLECT
HOLY SHIT is this what it feels like to be a Z CHADLY SCHOLAR?

Attached: goku-piccolo.gif (498x280, 1.44M)

Soon.

Attached: 196d5bef422f63fc531fbba452eb5699.jpg (600x859, 75.02K)

Yes.

I love the Turles movie because it starts with the Z-FIGHTERS camping in the woods like buddies

Attached: tumblr_inline_psyjxmgyzq1r15usg_1280.jpg (853x480, 112.48K)

>everybody
Nah, just the SHITrenfag.

Why is he such a fanboy?

Attached: Bejita, the original Gokubro.jpg (1080x1920, 1.28M)

Imagine having a Trunks gf..

>L-LIE *sniff*
Cope.

Attached: Niggerku the UNCARING.jpg (442x279, 23.65K)

Shitku and Shitly lost. GT was cancelled, too.

Jiren raped you.

You had to be there to believe it. On top of our mighty chariots, we raced through the streets of the Gokubro city, which was little more than a collection of mudhuts. Spurred on by the imperishable glory that awaited the first to raise the flag of our race on top the lofty tower of its citadel. Lord Zeno himself shielded our sacred chariots from the feces launched from the rectums of the countless browns we ran over along the way. Hence, our chiseled faces and golden hair were preserved in pristine and immaculate condition. Bursting through the gates of the citadel, we dismounted our chariots and turned to face the effeminate defenders. Fixing them with the steely gazes of our ice-blue eyes, we broke their weak minds and they fell to the ground, paralyzed by the sheer terror of our scholarly countenances. Grabbing them by their oily hair, we cut their throats as if they were cattle. Urged on by the restless spirit of our race we fought our way up the Tower of Shit. With the unquenchable fire that is the saiyan soul burning within us, we performed deeds of valor that would ring throughout the ages, as we cut through the endless hordes of brown creatures vainly trying to resist us. Finally reaching the top of the shitstained tower, we beheld a flag hanging limply and impotently from its spire. The disgusting flag of our spicoid foe. We tore down the abomination. In its place we raised high the holy flag of our race. As a token of divine approval, a gentle breeze immediately seized hold of our banner and unfolded it in the wind. Revealing the sacred symbol of /dbs/, for all to see. Once the Gokubros beheld the banner, waving high in the sky, they fell to their knees and pledged themselves to us as their lords and masters. In a display of clemency only pertaining to those of scholarly stock, we pardoned them for the transgression of resisting us, and put these cattle under our benevolent protection.

SHITren lost the Tournament of Power.
SHITgeta has never surpassed Goku, as confirmed by EoZ and Super Hero.
SHIThan will job in the new movie, like he did in all the previous ones.

Jiren beat Shitku, Bejita beat Shitku, and no one gives a fuck about Gayhan.

>STILL going on about GOKUGOKUGOKU
How does Goku destroy the mind of someone like this?

Attached: 0302-009.jpg (1066x1600, 296.66K)

Attached: 1643469354868.png (640x518, 537.4K)

t. Shitgeta self-inserter.

Attached: DINNERgeta.png (1500x1044, 1.13M)

Jiren, Vegeta, and Gohan gang-raped you in an alley.

This post becomes funny when you change Goku for Vegeta.