If you think that the ending was the only problem with SnK then you're a naive retard...

If you think that the ending was the only problem with SnK then you're a naive retard. The whole story was filled with retarded shit. I'd say that ending should have it apparent to everyone that it's badly written schlock but you dumbasses still failed to get it. It wasn't some kind of masterpiece that suddenly became trash. It was consistently trash to begin with.

Attached: 1644226710027.png (766x410, 250.96K)

Every shonen is full of asspulls. Snktards just realised that they were never special or deep.

>The whole story was filled with retarded shit.
that's manga/anime for you

Based

What's wrong with the pic related user?

Yeah but before timeskip it was easier to ignore the stupidity and enjoy the kino

OH MY ASS BRAIN

Always makes me laugh

my favorite part was where the MC randomly finds a armor bottle conveniently lying around

Yeah, about that one I still remember all the coping that one day the bottle, its contents and how it got there would one day be explained lmaoo

It was solid kino all the way up to the rumbling.

desu it started going to shit around season 2 with frecklesYmir, all the signs were there we just ignored it because there was still enough kino to distract us up til the shitty timeskip

Not really.

I guess we'll have to agree on disagreeing then user

>kino

Still don't get why every Eldian is able to turn into a titan when you'd need some descendant of Ymir in every bloodline.
Wouldn't that mean every Eldian was technically "royal"?

Attached: ymiru.png (434x434, 304.88K)

Don't you need to inject them with the zeke juice for that?

This series stopped making sense so long ago that trying to make it make sense only causes pain now

Did Ymir look like a queen to you at any point in her life? Did her daughters look like princesses?

Please forgive him, Hobbits are a bit slow.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10.52K)

I think Ymir's decedents (subjects of Ymir) have innate titan abilities. I guess Fritz inbred with his granddaughters to make the royal bloodline? idfk.

Attached: hey guysh.png (908x968, 1.6M)

I guess this makes sense, according to quora
>It is because only one of the three daughters of King Fritz became Queen of Eldia after her father passed away and kept her father's blood pure in her royal family. However, the other two presumably became breeding machines to create more Subjects of Ymir (and by extention, Titans), and as a result of this, King Fritz's blood was eventually lost in their descendants.