Did Lelouch ever use C.C. to release his sexual frustrations?

>tight bodysuit
>laying in erotic poses inside his home
>precious imouto approves
>carries the stress of leading a revolt on his shoulders
Surely it was hard to resist.

Attached: [CBM]_Code_Geass_-_21_-_The_School_Festival_Declaration_[HEVC_1080p_10bit]_[E84DF0A3].mkv00003.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

other way around

literally any time they feel like it after L.L.

they slept in the same bed together for a year when they were traveling around in the big land cruiser thing.

Nothing adds up so don't even ponder when it comes to PlotHOLE in the gayass

Always implied, never clearly stated. And I wonder how good in bed she is.

a thousand year old witch whose only objective in life is to scam ambitious people would at least be good ok

it's up to the audience to interpret

Attached: 1634687102730.jpg (2399x1555, 1.18M)

shi-tsu is built like THAT?

she's canonically a loose whore, so no

Literally, mega Anglo-Saxon chad Lelush vs virgin Oriental wimp Suzaku.

Honestly given Lelouche's less than stellar physicals ability I don't think he even has the ability to have sex.

He creampied her every night while Shirley listened from the closet

As if greenhead don't have experience with such men as well. She would just do everything herself.

Lelouch is a stress relief tool. Nothing more.

Attached: 1635781895850.jpg (2472x3440, 1.05M)

>>precious imouto approves
This is something I never understood. C.C lived in Lelouch's room for months with Nunally around. Did she know C.C was living there?

Girl was blind, user.

am I the only one who noticed that various scenes in the 1st just cut to the both of them getting out of bed half-dressed/getting dressed? I swear to god the implication that they were fucking was there

Kek. Yeah, but she could hear and has the rest of her senses. She was so familiar with C.C she thought V.V. was her. I wonder what bullshit Lelouch told Nunally when she knew another person was in the bedroom across from hers for a week straight.

Nunally assumed she was his girlfriend in one of the picture dramas IIRC and they were interrupted before he could correct her. She probably knew she was staying there.
I need some evidence to these claims, it's been a while since I last watched

Attached: 73982471_p0.jpg (1990x1186, 494.96K)

fpbp

>tight bodysuit

Attached: 92004296.webm (864x1080, 446.73K)

CC was shittesting Lelouch. Can't conquer the world if you get distracted by whores so easily.