Boruto: Naruto Next Generation

So where does Naruto's character going forward?

Attached: Naruto_Appearances.png (180x230, 59.54K)

First reply. I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply of the thread, it’s what gives the thread its pace, and you'll never experience this thread the way I did. This thread will never feel the way it felt about me, about you. It's over, you might as well just go post on a MOE thread and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped.

Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Attached: 1643761768825.png (576x546, 268.34K)

I love Denki, he's cute and super smart.

Attached: Meds NOW.png (829x275, 111.8K)

What?

he kills an Ayy and gets branded with a Karma but some tiny vestige of Kurama parasitizes it, eats the moonman data, and is reborn as a white space fox

Dios Mio/10

Naruto and Hinata if Boruto never existed

Attached: Tumblr_l_35882633432545.png (1300x1800, 1.58M)

What do you mean?

I still can't believe that they are not together. By just looking at them you immediately know that Sakura is a lesdom and Hinata is her submissive sentetive bottom. As a bonus since Sakura is aggressive and Hinata is a crybaby, it would be interesting to see Sakura trying to act more kinder and softer around Hinata.
Bros...

Attached: Tumblr_l_36377122078303.jpg (735x734, 70.6K)

Do you think any new ayys that we haven't seen yet will appear?

Fuck Naruto! Why is Ryogi still in jail? Why is Sumire free? Why is Sasuke? Why is Kabuto? Why is Orochimaru? Why we never heard of Mizuki since Naruto became Kage?!

>Why is Ryogi still in jail?
Ryogi must pay for his crimes.

Sasuke...your NTR fetish isn't healthy.

>Why is Sumire free? Why is Sasuke? Why is Kabuto? Why is Orochimaru?
Because they are JUST LIKE ME!(tm)
>Why is Ryogi still in jail?
Because Naruto has become a shabbos goy who does everything to please (((them)))

Attached: naruto uzi.jpg (409x419, 39.3K)

based retard

you are completely correct.

Boruto should now become a sci fi series of ninjas traveling through space on a genocidal\nakama hunt for all Ayys in their shinobi spaceships. going full buzz lightyear.

This will improve the series tremendously.

My dad works at Nintendo and he said Kaguya gonna make a return.

Attached: Kaguya in Heat.jpg (750x608, 66.26K)

Soon...

Attached: luke.jpg (1280x720, 45.51K)

It fits!

I said new ayys that we haven't seen yet.

What about the ayys you aren't aware of?

Attached: Amado boom v2.png (289x233, 68.3K)

i think it would be fun if it was just straite up stereotypical greys.

Kino

Nah, Naruto will always be about magical ninjas. We might actually explore other planets in order to fight off the Ayys though.

Good discussion. Who knows what will be revealed about Amado and his motives later on. Let us continue to discuss what might potentially lie ahead in the future of Boruto.

which we must do through ninja ships.

Getting his ass dumped by Hinata and being unable to see his daughter until his son resurrects 3 years later.