Higurashi

What's next for the franchise? It seems even deader than when we only had the DEEN anjme

Attached: FB_IMG_1635999450240.jpg (984x1574, 130.32K)

Wait, are Japanese swimsuits really two pieces like that?

I can guarantee you they will show us how Oryou pulled her nails off.
The artist is into ryona and guro.

Attached: Higurashi_oni_sample_card.png (800x1161, 1.38M)

ANOTHER MEANINGLESS SPINOFF? Someone put Ryukishi to sleep already

sextoko

uooh

Satoko is only meant for Rika. Nothing else matters in the franchise anymore.

Attached: 0aaae4f2940fded313fdcdd5eb932fbd.jpg (571x700, 279.83K)

it was literally a teen lesbian phase, like most women then she matured and went to have kids with a man.

School swimsuits are a miracle of the universe.

We have three running Higurashi manga. Soon four.

Shh....no hetschizory.
Only yuri now.

Attached: abd0983870f7f4634e78bf2624bd4b90.jpg (1148x760, 214.88K)

Left for dinner, right for dessert.

And why haven't I seen a single thread for them in the whole week? They're probably dead spinoffs.
>An Oryou manga
seriously what the fuck R07. This is what he thinks fans want instead of stories about the adult Higus or an Umineko connection?

>And why haven't I seen a single thread for them in the whole week?
Rei Hoshiwatashi is monthly. Rei Oniokoshi for some reason took a one month break after the last chapter.

The next Meguri chapter comes out in less than 2 hours though.

Attached: 13.png (1500x2133, 817.92K)

EUA CAN HUG PEOPLE

THIS IS INFORMATION WE DIDN'T GET IN THE ANIME, IT IMPLIES SHE'S CAPABLE OF OTHER FORMS OF PHYSICAL CONTACT

Is it only me that cringed when I see promotional art like this
Sure, it's hot but it's weird

>he thinks R07 gives a fuck about what fans want to see

Eua seems much more direct in the manga overall.

Attached: 03.png (1500x2133, 1.86M)

I mean it's supposed be pretty far in the past for young woman Oryou, unless she goes over other shit in her life, as if she's telling a story to Shmion or something.

Attached: Twin.jpg (1280x720, 123.53K)

Wait, wrong page.

Attached: 02.png (1500x2133, 864K)

I just learned to embrace it 1 week into the Higurashi Gou threads. Before that anime aired, I had rarely thought of Higurashi lewdly besides laughing at the club games from the VN and shipping Keiichi x Shion at the start of Chapter 2.
But yeah it's cringe because the story wasn't really like that. Lewder than Umineko but it was contained to the club games comedy segments and nothing was ever shown or done, it was just Rena going
>HAUU HAUU KEIICHI'S FURSEAL.

Funny that I mentioned umineko because it was universally mocked when DEEN tried to promote it with dakimakuras about the aunts.

Well, there was this illustration although it was just posted on the artist's twitter rather than being official promo material, so it's probably not relevant.

Attached: Higurashi Oni zonsters13 Mion Shion JK Sotsu Oryo.jpg (2048x1443, 779.36K)

So Satoko caught on that this is wrong from the start, huh. I'm now interested in seeing how we get Psycho Satoko.

>Funny that I mentioned umineko because it was universally mocked when DEEN tried to promote it with dakimakuras about the aunts.

Well, because
>aunts

Also, Lambda and Bern in daki-like illustrations just feels weird. At least the way they did it.

Attached: Umineko_DVD_Gold Edition_06 Lambdadelta Bernkastel.jpg (295x422, 73.35K)

Mostly because both the aunts and these 2 witch lolis would never pose like this. Or maybe they would in secret but it's too vulnerable for their characters as far as we're shown, yeah it feels out of character.

Shannon, Jessica, and smol PROTECC Beatrice make more sense in dakis like this posing all embarrassed or submissive.

I'd guess what the manga is setting up is that rather than free victories that lead her straight back to St.Lucia, Satoko will need to struggle here just to get back to something as good as Matsuri, based on what Eua says here.

About other worlds being worse than hers. Then when she finally gets back to her starting point she'll just run into the St.Lucia stuff all over again.