What did you think of land of the lustrous?

what did you think of land of the lustrous?

Attached: land-of-the-lustrous-11-haruko-ichikawa-9781632369895.jpg (280x400, 41.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itazuraneko.neocities.org/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like it

Best manga of the 2010s, and will also be the best manga of the 12010s

Abrupt ending and overrated on Any Forums, gets kinda memed like FP so I'm suspecting it's attracting the same crowd.

Love it.

Hiatus ends soon, one way or another.

Attached: unknown.png (1468x536, 101.99K)

I'm reading it in jap right now
Still need to look at the dictionary every few sentences, but it feels good that I'll be able to read the new chapter directly from the raw when it releases

Also, reading the original version made me realize the translation it's a little "lacking"

Attached: 1638231685679.jpg (1488x2172, 325.42K)

10/10

I envy you user, any tips on how you started out with your studies and what tools you used?

>any tips on how you started out with your studies
Memorizing Hiragana and Katakana
Study the basic kanjis and how they work
Go full grammar from then on, every new word you find put it on Anki or make a dictionary of your own
Read raws to get vocabulary, every grammar point that you don't know just put the letters in Japanese + japanese on google to look it up

Don't fall into the Kanji trap, this is the biggest beginner filter, the hardest part of Japanese it's the grammar and that's all hiragana, Kanjis are just annoying, not difficult. You don't need to know the reading/stroke/even meaning of most of them.

>what tools you used
This guide is very helpful itazuraneko.neocities.org/index.html
Anki is essential, I don't really recommend using premade decks, make your own with the words you find
Cap2Text, with this you don't need to worry about kanjis
DeepL for translation
I recommend Japanese Ammo with Misa for the grammar, is very beginner-friendly
Nyaa for the manga raws

Good luck if you give it ago user, but be quick, the new chapter is going to release any minute now...

Attached: 1641097493935.jpg (250x253, 16.89K)

Good plot and an interesting perspective on change 8/10

Great, but timing my cycles of reincarnation to be a human when the next chapter comes out will be tough

I like it

Attached: Hertro-Bort and Dia tounges.jpg (1200x849, 490.34K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE CRAIG

Attached: 1644546434351.png (570x297, 75.53K)

It made me want to start collecting minerals and then I immediately shelved that potential hobby after seeing phosphophyllite costs like $750 for a relatively small sample

>ywn have have a Phos figurine made out of phosphophyllite

Attached: 1636253983538.png (540x307, 193.71K)

Sorry for this late reply, but thanks a ton user. I've already been studying the language so I know some basics (not much, only kana and some kanji). I've been using premade Anki decks so far, but I think I'll follow your advice from this point onward. Hope you have a good day man

Legitimate masterpiece

Attached: 1639455228340.png (934x234, 48.36K)

I don't know, I refuse to watch CGI anime.

How come there's no nip listing for v12?

Damn, Satan, if only there was some way to get the story other than the adaptation.

No clue, could just be that worldwide doesn't care about keeping up the suspense while the jp one does. Could be a scam to take advantage of people's desperation for more chapters.

I really hope it's the first, for obvious reasons.

I found myself just as gleeful and ignorant as Phos in the first few chapters of reading it.
But by the end of it, I was simply just left as broken as him.

Attached: Breaking bad.png (848x784, 507.23K)

phosphophyllite is extremely rare and so brittle that only south American sample can be cut. Other minerals aren't nearly as expensive. Get back into it user.

Muh depression and schlock