Heavy Object is easily the best series Kamachi did so far...

Heavy Object is easily the best series Kamachi did so far. I can't believe we were robbed of more anime by Indexfags butthurt.

Attached: 01985fede9b169084ce6ba5889c30f43.jpg (2480x1240, 310.65K)

I thought it was because the first episode sucked ass.

too much jailbait waifuism not enough tactical espionage action

But this is the entire reason why Kamachi's works are good at all.

Attached: [SallySubs] Heavy Object - 16 [BD 720p AAC] [C6F835B7].mkv_snapshot_19.42_[2018.02.28_15.39.16].png (1280x720, 1.23M)

You mean flopped while Raildex is supporting Kamachi's bills? Blaming Heavy Flop's failure on Raildex is pure delusions, Index is still chugging away on 40ish volumes, a gacha game, and numerous spin-offs/one-offs with Railgun raking in huge money from oversea crowds and Mikotofags

Railgun is saving Index for years. Latest GT volumes barely sell 10k. Their big mistake with HO is not animating Mariydi volumes chinks would love it and she would keep the series alive same way Railgun girls do.

Attached: HO_v05_06.jpg (1600x3034, 1.56M)

>Railgun is saving Index for years
Don't tell them that, they'll lost their mind. Mikoto (and by extension Railgun) is the life line to Index

Oh look its the retarded salescuck, once again ignoring that there is likely a considerable amount of digital sales. I see you're still blaming raildexfags instead of the company that decided that baiting and switching raildexfags for months to announce something else was a good idea. Nice to know some things never change.

Reminder, 10 more years of Raildex. Minimum. It isnt dying, none of your salesfag shitposting will ever change that
>w-w-well its ba-
I still like it, I dont give a shit how much this hurts you. Ten. More. Years.

kek

>muh digital sales

Of course this deflection. Explain why other popular LNs still do 100k then? Old as shit series like Mahouka or SAO completely destroy Index sales.

>necrobumping

Because Mahouka and SAO dont have 70+ fucking volumes retard, so its more of a fanfare when the novel releases for them. Also why digital sales are likely high for Raildex since nips have literally complained that they are running out of space for the novels and have switched to digital.

Ill give you one better, explain how the Index novels are still going and Kamachi is still being greenlit for new series if his main flagship title is apparently """"""flopping""""""? You cant. Its either doing good from digital/merch alone, or Kamachi mysteriously has control over a fucking company and just keep posting what he wants, meaning that sales would be moot at that point. Pick one and keep crying. Ten. More. Years.

10k is still profitable. LNs get axed when they can't do around 5-6k.

Then it isnt flopping, now is it? If its still profittable without accounting for digital sales, then why the fuck would I care?

A tiny minority of fans left are still buying it because they care about this crap for over a decade and just can't let go. But this group is diminishing every year.

But user you need to give a shit about gay console fanbase wars like a Any Forumstard!

Attached: 1446921817726.jpg (500x500, 54.01K)

>a tiny minority
Oops, looks like its still doing well over profit margin without accounting for digital. Poor babby.

Ten more years user. You cant stop it. !0 more fucking years. A decade from now, will you even be alive to give me more tears? Or will you have killed yourself by then?

At the rate it's falling I give it two more years.

I wish that were me

Attached: Heavy Object - 19 - Large 33.jpg (1280x720, 102.03K)

But Indexfags started the gay fanbase wars when they decided to boycott Kamachi's new anime because it was not Index pretty much ruining his chances to ever get any other series adapted?

And will you kill yourself when we're in year 5 and its still chugging along quite well?

No it's too fun watching you guys cry over how shit the last volume was every time.

>Its the raildexfag's fault that a company baited and switched them for 10 months with raildex related announcements only to reveal an HO anime
Yawn. Also, Raildexfags arent obligated to like HO, regardless if there wasnt rightful outrage for a retarded marketing tactic. Also the first few episodes were fucking shit and people dropped it off that alone. The corporate bullshit ruined chances of other things getting adapted, not raildexfags. But youll keep pretending people give a shit about HO and saying how much Raildex is "flopping" when in reality your thread literally had to get necrobumped here right before it fell off.
>admits its going to happen
Kek. Also some retarded shitposters crying and screaming isnt all 80~ regulars, most people said last novel was pretty fucking good going off of the posts. Keep crying though salesnigger, I love licking your tears.