Why do English versions constantly get moved back? Like the shits already written

Why do English versions constantly get moved back? Like the shits already written

Attached: D4A8045A-AFE8-42A4-87B3-DEF5251D1630.png (750x1334, 456.12K)

Hacks need to remove confusing cultural references, add ebin me mes, sanitize "harmful content".

Don't forget the guy who changes all instances of family names into given names and metric into burger units.

Sounds awful, but nagas English releases haven't been bad

what's even "harmful" in Nagatoro? it's very tame

They have to add sus making the release date much later

Probably shipping/stock issues.

>metric into burger units
This is the most retarded one. For all the complaints about other countries (European ones) calling Americans stupid, no-one thinks Americans are stupid more than Americans do (their TV ads give this away too). "Oh my fellow Americans can't possibly cope with these common units, I _must_ localise them"

There's been a paper shortage during the pandemic, last I heard.

This is the first time its been delayed since I started buy them two years ago

Printing houses are maxed out
There's also a global shortage of paper because everything is totally fine.

God damn it, it this why it's so hard to get hold of LNs at the moment

Everybody everywhere has told me there's a shortage on everything except pain. I'm convinced they're all lying and hiding the stuff from us so we'll pay more.

Attached: Die..jpg (336x540, 64.04K)

They are intentionally creating a supply crisis, I work in a warehouse and I swear they just keep moving shit around instead of sending it to stores

It's even worse when they don't even convert the units, just change the suffix and call it a day.

Kek

>just change the suffix and call it a day.
should be an executable offence

its because the stores don't have room for new stock and it works out cheaper to keep as much shit going back and forth between warehouses since the time it spends on a truck/boat is less expensive than how much it costs to have them sitting in a warehouse.

they always do this to flopping series

I am 195 feet tall, I do 5 miles in 20 minutes on a treadmill daily, and I drink at least 4 gallons of water a day.

Based kaiju

hello Halgrid

Average Any Forums post.

for being so huge you sure walk slow.

You can only have so long of a stride when running on a regular sized treadmill, you know? The poor man probably has to run on his two big toes!