Hey check it out, it's another blah series with bizarrely disproportionate animation budget...

hey check it out, it's another blah series with bizarrely disproportionate animation budget. how many of these do we get a season now?

Attached: 70914.jpg (1649x1108, 153.8K)

WHO CARES , ANIME IS DEAD!

The budget isn't increasing. The animation is just better because of the freedom of the digital medium.

Idk and idc you are free to count if you are that curious

This is a still image?

She really needs to push him down and violate his holes.
God what a good series.

Attached: e627de0c-d0a6-46b1-9d31-337939195b17.jpg (1439x2046, 459.92K)

i could shit in a pot for you?

Dat neck

Because they know that if it didn't at least look good nobody would watch this generic trash

looked at a couple chapters of the manga. It's literally a gag manga with the premise bekng a timid male who's dating an assertive girl " out of his league". Not playing gatekeeper or anything but idk how shows like this get an anime.

another bottomless pit anime that is all style no substance. When your source material is is trash, I guess you need something to make it stand.

Her eyes are great in the trailer.

yeah I recall the early chapters basically all being gimmicky but it does sort of drop the formula for a more sol approach later

Dude just let cute things be cute sometimes.

That neck is huge

Shit is real cute though dudes

Attached: ab327cfc-8cac-445b-8be1-96c7836395c1.jpg (1115x1600, 782.35K)

>are you frustrated

this honestly feels like some pedo shotacon series at times

The early chapters are basically your gimmick twitter manga. Fortunately it goes away from that, but the "we're all friends and good people who care about others" shtick isn't much of my cup of tea either.

>he still believes in the budget meme

Her boyfriend is too boring and drags the whole thing down
Does he gets better in later chapters?

I read like 1 and a half volumes of this, couldn't stomach that whole dynamic
if you niggas are saying it gets better I might just pick it back up

Compare the shots of her pulling her hair back in the volleyball match to the manga. It looks much worse.

i like this series but i don't get why it needs an anime, or how it would work