Card Captor Sakura

So when should I watch the first movie? From what I've heard it's a similar situation to Cowboy Bebop's movie where it takes place before the end (of season 1 in this case) but can still be watched after anyway?

Attached: mpc-hc_BUeNlBWUp0.jpg (2560x1440, 219.31K)

Cardcaptor started sucking after 45, about the point where the pretty silver-haired boy was revealed. Dormant at ep.46 because I can't physically go on anymore.

God why is she so sexual?

Attached: 82cdf63b90a63febb3677fb76f1f5fcb.png (2000x3500, 2.52M)

The first movie is basically just a side story. I don't think anything in it prevents it from being watched whenever. The second movie is an ending though, so should be watched after the series and first movie.

Sakura always make my dick instantly go diamond

ah ok thanks

First movie is a side story that takes place between the first and second seasons, so generally it fits between 35 and 36. But like the other user said it can really be watched whenever.

so 1-35 was one season and 36-46 was another season? i assumed season 1 was 1-46 and season 2 was its own thing

>ironicfag refused to pay attention while scrolling through his phone pretending to watch CCS so he can grab le epic """"aesthetic"""" gifs

I don't scroll through anything I have no social media or anything like that and I've probably screenshotted a show a handful of times in my entire life. It's just that your little show dropped off remarkably sharply and abruptly at a point, braindead autistic pedo.

I'll form an opinion and have final say on if it drops off, has had consistent quality for 30 eps

What's your reddit u/sername so I can reach you to ask?

i dont get this meme
ppl say shes perfect but then not comparable to my girl doremi
rest of my life with doremi, sakuras annoying damn shes just like my sister someones gotta kill her dude straight up tube feed her own feet and legs type vibe,, appreciate xialong tho hes cool as fuck would definitely cuddle in bed with him

Are you typing on a shitty old plastic phone with a keypad? Are you a "lol so r4nd0m xD" teenaged girl from the 00s? No. So. don't. fucking. type. like. that.

Attached: 1621043515623.png (1440x1080, 1.25M)

nails

Attached: [Moozzi2] Cardcaptor Sakura - 02 (BD 1440x1080 x.264 FLACx2).mkv_snapshot_01.46_[2021.10.30_19.56.55].png (1440x1080, 1.58M)

demented fucking asshole braincase radiated tumour-chest junksoul pajama-pants brainwreck, put some pants on
sakura in my crotch now! shes ok!! ill introduce her to my parents and theyll get along just fine! get your shit together sakura your brother is right about you!!

Attached: 1632541777835.png (640x337, 343.47K)

read the manga you retard

Cementing the fact that only autists like little girl's shows and that they almost never have draws to people who like actually good fiction

i wasnt actually gonna post it anywhere

then why say that?

i more just meant ill value my own personal opinion more than anything else not literally that i would have final say and post about it

Uhhh... this is a little girl's show thread on 4channel aka autism galore, maybe not the place to call left, right, and up, down.