Death Note

So we all know that L actually knew that Light was Kira. Why didn’t he just kill him and get it over with? Like shooting him or suffocating him in his sleep or something? It would’ve saved his life and countless others, why didn’t he take action?

Attached: 92A73046-7C06-42C9-B9AB-0F5FE473DF2B.jpg (800x440, 56.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16CKjELxHhg&ab_channel=GianniMatragrano
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

then the series would have ended

imagine asking such a low fucking IQ question so many years after death note ended holy fuck

A much better question is why didn’t L take fingerprints of the Death Note?

the japanese don't have fingerprints

iirc he only went as far as being like 99.9% sure, and considering how all of those kids were autists, anything shorter than 100% was unacceptable

he didn't give a shit about saving lives , he was just playing a game and the win condition he set for himself was "Kira is caught with irrefutable evicence and convicted like a common criminal"

youtube.com/watch?v=16CKjELxHhg&ab_channel=GianniMatragrano

That's a plothole but it wouldn't have changed anything anyway since Light cleaned the fingerprints obviously

based L

His job was to gather enough evidence. He knew Light was Kira, and he admits openly that Light is his only suspect, but he needed to prove it.

how would he go about cleaning finger prints on the interior pages? the skin oil would permeate the paper, wouldn't it?
was there something stopping him from removing, shredding, incinerating old pages? I forgot

>based

>Like shooting him
Matsuda did that, user.

Light is a retarded faggot. I'd never been caught.

even i'd catch you you bitch

No you wouldn't. I'd never use it. How are you going to catch me now?

Attached: DEATH NOTE - 12 - Large 12.jpg (640x360, 30.35K)

>I'd never use it.
Then why have one in the first place?

>I'd never been caught.
If L and the other retards existed, you would. The whole point of their characters is to use their magical detective skills to prevent the death note murders from being perfect crimes while also dragging out the investigation process.

>"have you noticed the murder times all line up with the release of fansubs??//???11 The killer is probably in his mid 20s, and posts on Any Forums, and here's a bunch of other things I have no way of actually knowing about him"
gg, they'll catch you eventually

Deathnote only works because both people are autistic who self impose rules on themselves and treat it as an ego game. It's why Light lost in the end Melo went full fuck rules extreme violent terrorist mode while Near used the death note to kill one to trap the other.