Well, Any Forums?

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: 1613753528975.png (818x576, 20.47K)

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Steins;Gate

Attached: 1583240472151.png (480x596, 242.89K)

I liked Pluto

All the way great stuff, is ok to cry or feel like the world is just miserable is still enjoyment, is feeling something

LOGH like every good space opera can be enjoyed by people of every IQ level.

HXH

Based. Fuck pretentious people who like to cope with meme

This. HxH is retardcore.
>oh my god so much text it's almost like I'm smart!
You're pathetic if you like this shit.

Truly the midwit filter.

Shoujo manga.

>good space opera
No such thing. All opera are bad by default.

Seething midwit, exhibit A.

what the hell does "midwit" mean, first time im hearing this word

"Someone I don't like." It used to refer to people between 110 and 120 IQ (smarter than average, but not truly great either), but it's been misused too much.

spbp
also this

Lain

Steins Gate is beloved by low and high IQ people while midwits are stuck critiquing it's superficial sci-fi elements.

It's the retard name for the Dunning-Kruger effect. Idiots that think they're experts, or in this case intelligent.
HxH fans are pretty much the perfect example of low ability individuals that vastly over value themselves and believe themselves to be experts in literature and manga.
Remember though, it isn't just being an idiot. You actually have to think you're the best/an expert.

FPBP

What about this? What are some anime/manga/LNs that are like this?

Attached: 1591398760842.png (945x641, 11.48K)

its cope

This.

SAO, every popular shounen manga from SJ, every single harem series

>i-it's the d-dunning-kruger
Found the elementary school prodigy.

Redo of Healer

Baki

I'll never not be pissed at what Sasuga did to Rui.

I've never thought I'm an expert at anything, but congratulations on proving me correct.

Why is your bell curve upside down? I know of retards that like anime and manga, and I know of savant level gifted people who enjoy anime. The only people who never seem to get any enjoyment out of it is the mid-intellect conforming section of society. They first needs several "netflix approved" shows that then need to be promoted heavily by their favourite eceleb of choice before they consider enjoying anime.

Pretty much all anime that isn't actively trying to massappeal (especially when it is trying to do so for western audiences)

>let me prove that I'm an expert in intelligent people or people pretending to be so by not using meme words and providing the obvious meme example
>you proved me correct by calling me out
When will you stop projecting so hard?

Attached: CuckQueen.jpg (791x977, 160.12K)

>newfag
That chart is asking YOU to name anime that fit that description. It’s a common thing here.

Retard, not a single anime fits that description, which is my point and why I said it is upside down. You are walking proof of it; enjoy anime/manga, but clearly retarded.