All modern anime protagonists are bet-

>all modern anime protagonists are bet-

Attached: Asta_after_Heart_Kingdom_training.png (594x1212, 1.29M)

ter than old anime protagonists

How does CHADsta do it? How does he stand head and shoulders above all the other modern protagonists?

Attached: CHADsta.jpg (1280x720, 63.84K)

Except he doesn't

Attached: Edward-Elric-edward-elric-15787393-620-465.jpg (620x465, 35.63K)

Oops wrong pic

Attached: world.jpg (350x350, 34.33K)

2003 was 19 years ago user.

It's impressive how pathetic clovercucks are, honestly.

Attached: hahaha.jpg (389x492, 137.37K)

Based and WORKpilled, his one of the few shonen protagonists whose power requires him to work hard and be buff
> irrelevant manlet
no one cares

> o my gary stu team
> o my incredible high trion sniper able to obliterate entire play areas
> o my special training with some of Border's best
> o my personal A tier squad to show me the ropes
nah, he's a mediocre leader with an incredible skilled/gifted team and a plethera of highly experience soldiers constantly giving him advice. He does nothing besides pretend to seem smart

FMA is older than most of this board.

Black Clover is the best ongoing shounen

Fucking retard the OP was meant to show that Asta isn't a "beta"

Attached: 277 MY WIFE.png (701x878, 415.48K)

mikumochads are astachads

Attached: 1609852906362.png (490x454, 264.94K)

based and truthpilled, its even surpassed one piece for me

Attached: average cloverbro.png (822x906, 225.94K)

It's easily surpassed the Wano arc that's for sure. Whether it surpasses all of the great moments of One Piece that it's amassed in 1000 chapters is something I would debate.

Still it's definitely the best ongoing weekly shonen. If we include monthly then World Trigger gives it a good fight.

Attached: asta vs naruto.jpg (1080x1344, 496.91K)

One Piece has no great moments, let's be real here.

> o my
stopped reading there.

Attached: 1640463704065.jpg (800x889, 400.09K)

Hmm, I read the first 500 chapters when I was 15 and a lot of the moments had me crying hard so for what it's worth, I disagree

You were crying because you were a 15 year old emotionally turbulent child, not because One Piece was any good.

I can literally name 10 right now but you're just gonna call me a pleb and say my taste is shit anyway

Well, let's agree to disagree and focus on the topic of the thread.

Attached: 1604853707214.jpg (1457x1260, 231.03K)

That's not hard since Wano sucks

I think he means the entirety of One Piece which is a rather big claim, but yes, Wano does suck and many manga arcs (if not all) have surpassed Wano.

yup average WTranny lacks any reading comprehension, which is why they think having a cardboard cutout of a mc that is totally an underdog but is aided constantly by some of the strongest characters in the series is a good mc.

Black Clover is better than everything that came after water 7 in one piece. I never cared for marineford and ace shit. And Black clover has some moments that rival even those earlier one piece arcs

Attached: CloverChad.jpg (211x239, 8.13K)

>reading BLACKED CLOVER

>Called underdog when he was an underdog
>Called strong when he became strong
>Worked for his powers
>Sensible goal related to the worldbuilding
>Kind but not a pussy
>Became more mature as the story progressed
BC right now sucks, but Asta is still a pretty good MC

>Black Clover is better than everything that came after water 7 in one piece
Triller bark came after Water 7 and Black clover doesn't have a better moment than "nothing happened"

> consuming any modern shonenshit that isn't based clover
Yup, you sound like a my queer academia reader
Agree but why do you think BC is shit right now, besides limit pages per chapter.

Attached: Prince of Kino.jpg (519x390, 40.26K)

How's world trigger anyway is it any good?

>why do you think BC is shit right now
NTA but it sucks right now because this current arc has far overstayed it's welcome. It's been dragging on for a little over a year right now.

The series is good for the tactical fights and the power system, but the mc is boring in my opinion and people are quick to jerk him off because he isn't as 'strong' as traditional shonen mc. Its a case of a 'smart' mc who is way too reliant on his teams strength and help from stronger and smarter people to stand out

Dunno if you're an anime-only but I really like Ace and Luffy's moments at Marineford in the manga. But yeah I'd definitely say Black Clover tops everything post-timeskip in One Piece. Well, I actually enjoyed Whole Cake since we got some much-needed Sanji character moments but I probably wouldn't put that over Black Clover's best moments.

Attached: 1606324687009.jpg (480x480, 47.39K)

>Agree but why do you think BC is shit right now, besides limit pages per chapter.
Because it's dragging, there are countless asspulls, nothing relevant happened, the villains sucks ass etc. It feels like reading MHA.

> BC right now sucks
big disagree but sure, keep complimenting Asta, he deserves it

Attached: 1604853601047.jpg (1778x1000, 237.8K)

Please contain your salt Katori, it’s bad for your health

>Agree but why do you think BC is shit right now, besides limit pages per chapter.
We've been stuck on Demon Namek since early 2021.

I think Yami + Asta and Asta "I'm on my way" is on par with Nothing Happened
especially considering I've read a thousand more manga and watched hundreds more anime since I've seen "nothing happened" and it's still on par with me, despite the hedonic treadmill inherent in fiction

Attached: ExTwsWuVIAEeBjG.jpg (1080x1920, 662.68K)

Tied for best ongoing shonen with Black Clover
Would disagree, hasn't dragged at all. Did you catch up lately?

Attached: 1604902743582.png (1024x603, 811.12K)

Wasnt that bad appart from the lucifero fight, which is dragging since infite chapters and looks like theres infinite more

> mc is boring
you just don't relate to being smart

> asspulls
stopped reading there, either a troll or low IQ, either case not worth engaging further

> oh no we've entered an arc!!!
great criticism

wormfero was lame but the lucifero fight when he actually showed up after that has been good every week. we've been getting lots of character moments. The whole point is to show various characters against one foe.