Mato Seihei no Slave

New chapter tomorrow, let's have a thread

Attached: tenka.png (1528x2400, 898.72K)

One of the worst haremshit i've ever read.

Kyouka is so boring

Chicken wants to lay fertile eggs, why do insects keep getting in the way of her beautiful plkan?

>the absolute state of mira and mirafags

Attached: Perfections chilling.png (1065x698, 237.01K)

I don’t expect too much from the chapter. Chicken will be getting curb stomped by everyone. She had her time to shine and by generic power fantasy it’s now the chiefs turn. Aoba wouldn’t just return only to job immediately after, Tobera still needs an opportunity to justify her ( former ) rank. And Tenka/Ren are pretty much invincible. Each character gets 3-4 pages of action fighting generic clones, making it look like a "filler" chapter.
I’m most hyped for Tobera's action and how Ren will support them. I don’t expect lending or a conclusion to the fight yet.

When's the poll results?

I forgot to vote for Varvara

Attached: varvara1.png (404x333, 113.71K)

3/12

girls are cute but the narrative is all over the place
>despite men being 2nd class citizens Yuuki gets treated like a king by girls and everybody seems to love him on their first interaction with him
>all girls are virgins for some reason when there are no men strong enough to shame them for their behavior
>thunder gods are complete retards, Shikoku has illusion abilities and can enter human world without anybody knowing, she could just put some high level ceos and politicians under her illusion and defund ADC to a certain point to make them harder to operate
>ADC hold outs are not massive military compounds with heavy artillery all over the place in case of a mass invasion
>nobody has brothers or fathers only sisters

Attached: 1455923928170.jpg (429x377, 41.37K)

I'll drop the manga is Kuusetsu dies.

Attached: 95849193_p1.png (1370x1205, 554.88K)

>everybody seems to love him on their first interaction with him
What about Himari, Varvara or the arena girl

I hope she gets away, probably bailed out by Shikoku. That'd mean there were actually consequences.

The clone technique is perfect escape cover, but neither of its users have the personality to make use of it that way.

>Varvara
Non-character that will instantly fall in love with Yuukey the moment she gets to ride him

It's coming tomorrow though, so I'll just wait for tomorrow. I hope that clone girl isn't dead though. Probably isn't. For the akame ga kill creator, its surprising he doesn't have the balls to kill any of these harem girls.

laters though.

Akame ga Kill isn't the only work he's created.

but it's the most memorable, the other harem he wrote isn't even significant

How comfy is Kuusetsu stomach?

She'll either get away as-is or be forced back into egg mode to come back later as some different combination of people, likely after eating one or more other gods.

I can't vote. It redirects me to a 404 page

You missed the boat, user. Poll's already ended.

Attached: Owari da.png (329x949, 137.78K)

pretty comfy indeed

Attached: gdgd.jpg (1528x2400, 823.05K)

>despite men being 2nd class citizens Yuuki gets treated like a king by girls and everybody seems to love him on their first interaction with him
Not really. The only ones that fell for him fairly quickly are Tenka and Yakumo.

Tenka's reason is because she was him fighting and took interest.

Yakuomo is just a depraved bisexual.

You could also argue some of the Azumas but that family has horny in it and they likely knew of him due to his beating of one of their daughters and connection to the other.

>all girls are virgins for some reason when there are no men strong enough to shame them for their behavior
We don't know that for absolute certain, but most of the women who have eaten the peaches are either like Aoba and mutated beyond belief and have spent most of their life as test subjects, or are in the all-girls military so likely haven't interacted with enough men to grow intimate. We know the women outside of the corps get laid due to Kuusetsu telling us

>nobody has brothers or fathers only sisters
Aoba has a brother, but really the only two families we see are Yuukey's and the Azumas, who are probably trying to specifically get as many daughters as possible to metagame for peach powers. It's not exactly a representative sample

Shit

I miss Himari

She literally just had her own arc. For the second time.

what about shushu, kyouka, fubuki, kuusetsu, shikoku, tobera, the python girl
ironically enough if the girls were in constant combat their preservation instincts would kick in and they would fuck like crazy at least once a week unless they're on some sort of drugs
aoba was just added for mc to have goals and stakes in their game so I don't count her as a representative sample like you claimed

Last chance to bet on your top 3 lads.

Attached: 1595169281701.png (687x1080, 1.24M)