Has it aged well almost 20 years later?

Has it aged well almost 20 years later?

Attached: 98a00f7c15dcaf84a15aef9f4b27fb64.jpg (920x862, 285.65K)

no

no

That's a cute hiei

Attached: hiei-kurama-1179121.jpg (696x397, 46.22K)

It was never good, it’s only remembered fondly because people remember the half of the Dark Tournament that was good and forget all the shit parts.

Bunch of braindead retards who drool without realizing it. This series is a classic shonen and one of the greats. It has everything you want in a shonen series with a fantastic set of characters. Even the female characters are pretty great and you blithering bafoons say it hasn't aged gracefully? Stop shoving down your throats and open your eyes to reality you faggots.

kuwabara is the only character that didn't get boring towards the end and he's not even in the final arc (of the anime)

Shit fucking taste. YYH is GOAT one of the best shounen ever made

kuwabara is a cuck

best dressed in all of shonen

Only if you are an african ametican male

Yes, it has /soul/. Zoomies wouldn't get it
Kurama best boy, Hiei best chuuni
Also if you were like me and watched it on Toonami before you read the manga, how long did it take you to realize Jorge the ogre isn't actually in the manga?
yes

wasn't george a chad, though?

O MY EAR ALGAE

Attached: 1634026593496.jpg (1066x1600, 341.33K)

I like him a lot, he's one of the reasons I think the anime is better than the manga.

Attached: 4BJMf8x.gif (500x375, 400.67K)

Should've started with Dark Tournament and ended with Dark Tournament

Kurama is cute!!!

Attached: kurama-yu-yu-hakusho.gif (220x165, 307.13K)

I instantly dropped this series the moment Yusuke's hobo dad arc started. I already wanted to drop it as soon as he came back after dying

>20 years
It have been almost 30 years.
Read it recently and still like it as much as I did 16 years ago when I first read it, grow up watching the anime in toonami, remember I was piss off because they changed DBZ for YYH and when I watched the show I really liked not as much as DBZ but still was great.
Never cared for HxH but levelE is great.

>It turns out Toguro just wanted to die
>It turns out Sensui just wanted to die
Bravo Togashi

Maybe Togashi was trying to tell us something

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*30 years