Why wouldn't this son of a bitch just tell them what the hell is going on?

Why wouldn't this son of a bitch just tell them what the hell is going on?
This pissed me off so bad when i watched it first time. Writing 0/10

Attached: images (13).jpg (554x554, 25.32K)

It doesn't even fucking make sense anything that bitch ever did. My least favorite character

She had to keep her options open

she was gay for the blonde bitch

this character was so weird and out of place

You retard, she was in love with Historia and didn't want to tell her she was an agent from outside the walls. She enjoyed her time and liked being part of the "resistance". Smarten the fuck up.

>she was an agent from outside the walls
was she?

She was no agent from outside the wall you dumb fuck. And she wanted to take historia with her

She didn't tell them cause she thought staying inside the walls was risky and wanted to leave with historia. But then she thought historia can chill here so she let herself be eaten?
Doesn't make any fricking sense. The most retarded character ever suffering from Dunning Kruger effect

Attached: images (14).jpg (554x554, 16.28K)

Isayama didn't know what to do with her post getting out of the tower. I liked the idea of her character- but not the execution because it had little coherency with her character. I.e. she's supposed to be the most selfless, and that's why she goes with R&B to return The Jaw Titan.
But it doesn't work in either Ending the conflict between R&B and the main trio since they come back to fight again, and she has no real reltationship to them either. So he sacrifice to help them doesn't make sense. It only makes sense in getting Historia away from the conflict. But that was accomplished as soon as R& B bounced with her. She could have run away from them after, but she didn't.
tldr: Ymir character had some nice moments, but ultimately screwed like Erwin's and everyone else's because Yama doesn't give a shit about his players besides using them for one or two scenes. Which is what renders a lot of the character's deaths and choices anti-climatic and nonsensical, defeating their story telling value.

Attached: 89478802_p33_master1200.jpg (915x1024, 413.76K)

And she's supposed to be a selfless character kek.
She helped reiner and bert but kept a million people ignorant and waiting to die.
0/10 writing

knowledge of the outside world is a metaphor for schizophrenia, that's why ymir acts like a schizo and why reiner literally goes full schizo
think about it, when the main cast learn about the outside world they all become insane and start making no sense

isayama is schizopilled

>So he sacrifice to help them doesn't make sense.
She went with them so that (hopefully) R&B aren't eaten by someone else after their failure.
>She could have run away from them after, but she didn't.
Because she had Marcel's memories and didn't want any harm to come to them.

Do you people even read the manga or watch the anime? Why do you talk about stuff you clearly have no idea about so confidently?

>Left because she believes staying inside the walls is dangerous because she knows Marley and the entire world wants them dead
>Even though staying would considerably strengthen the wall's defenses by giving them an additional shifter, maybe more if they can capture Reiner and Bert
>Dumb cunt probably knew about the Rumbling being a thing, too
>But despite all of this, she still wanted to bring Historia to Marley so she can become a sexslave breeding sow
Does she just have a cuck fetish or something

Attached: Ymir.(Shingeki.no.Kyojin).full.1562061.jpg (630x830, 315.58K)

>Does she just have a cuck fetish or something
No but isayama does. Seems to be a running theme

should have stayed alive and been part of the marley arc and been erens ally instead of floch. maybe then historia could get more than 2 lines of dialogue and continue to matter.

She decided Historia was safer inside the Walls when she saw Eren had the Founding Titan and would be able to defend it from Marley and the rest of the world. Why did she work to stop Eren in the end?

Attached: 0137-044.jpg (1065x1598, 573.8K)

That actually makes sense kek

Eren wanted to destroy the world and that's the le bad.

Because then King Fritz would get him and just erase everyone's memories, or so he thought.
He didn't know Eren had the founder and that Fritz was but a puppet king.

She knew eren was the founder though
She heard that historia got married

I mean...it is bad

I love Class S.
>Super obvious who's the guy and who's the girl.
>Guy is tall, dark, and handsome in every way
>Girl is some pale skinned, blue eyed shorty
>Never even kissed, pure innocence
>Ends after graduation and they marry a male
Purest form of love, if you ask me
It's not gay; it's a “practice relationship”.

Attached: class_S.jpg (612x408, 68.25K)

>She knew eren was the founder though
How? Even Reiner and Bertholdt only leaned of it when he started controlling titans after punching Dina.

pic not related btw, they're cute & canon lovers

Yeah that's when she knew as well. She said so that's why reiner was desperate after eren...

Because the series wouls be over right there. If she didn't defect to R&B, Paradis would have 4 titans and probably be able to defeat Marley easily.

Also classic class S:
>Kyouko is clearly the guy, Sayaka clearly the girl
>Never even kissed, just holding hands and cuddling
>No love confession needed
Again, purest form of love.

Attached: can_this_shit_get_any_more_pure.jpg (222x227, 11.68K)