Boku no hero academia

translation for the new chapter is here Now let's discuss.
Do you think this second battle will be fragmented like the first one or just a jumbled mess in this exact place? Both sides have warp quirks, but AfO can only send and bring people to him and others while monoma has a time limit. If the battles aren't fragmented then people like Deku and Miruko can easily disable physically weak villains like Dabi and Spinner. But that would also be true for the nomu and 1-A shitters.

Attached: 1644505819678.jpg (1920x1834, 471.02K)

>this second battle
Why not the final battle? Is Hori hinting at a sequel?

I wish Hori had made the Edgeku arc longer, with more focus on an actual moral struggle and Deku being confronted with the cracks in the system. We didn't even get a scene with the League properly mourning Twice. Shigaraki's brain might be scrambled eggs, but he should still be able to process Twice's death on some level. And what's with his identity issues and him going Tetsuo? We barely see the remaining League members react to that. Aren't they supposed to care for each other?
We could have gotten a proper chapter with All Might or Aizawa or Mirio, maybe even Compress, or just about how the students are coping. Instead we got two of the worst fights in the history of the manga, students talking about a plan for like ten chapters, and a bath episode.

I'm just paraphrasing the editor's quote at the end of this chapter. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but I do believe it's the final battle.

The league (spinner and toga) is worried about him, but AfO is lying to them about the true nature of his condition.

>Big Endeavor next to Deku
Kino

>aoyama joins the smelly gang
Wash! Savez us!

>AFO is now retarded enough to be fooled by children
based hori crashing his manga with no survivors

Why does Deku look aged up in this shot?

Attached: FLPpBnZVEAAdjrF.jpg (1024x984, 230.75K)

He doesn't.

looks exactly the same shit as chapter 1 sans hori's art evolution

so does this mean the hero side actually waited until Shiggy was finished instead of baiting AfO earlier? He's already prepared to steal OfA and Shiggy isn't having a spregout.
My bet is on it not being the final battle either. If it was the editor wouldn't describe it as second. "Final" would have generated more hype.
Still though, the pacing is fucking awful.This is just a mess.

>Aren't they supposed to care for each other?
Pretty sure AFO could tell Dabi didn't care when he answered Dabi's pocking with lol friendless loser.

Why does Deku's new costume look like Endy's?

>AFO's endgame actually isn't to buy the dip.
Well that's a flick of light in a sea of full darkness.

Those papers Endy was looking at? Adoption forms.

Nah, it's just like KNY and Naruto fighting the goons and henchmen before finally all vs the main villain.

I think the pro heroes will job and then the students will be the ones to win the day.

that's a given.

>AFO is chinese
>DfO is real
>deku is half chinese
Will nip fujos stop loving him if it happen?

nah, nip fujos hate koreans, not chinese
and western fujos already think deku is half black

>Shinso and Monoma actually did something
>Mirko appears with her new arm
I'm happy with this chapter.

I think Monoma will teleport the villains "Dabi, Toga, Spinner...ets" to the students' location.

Damn, AfO got that drip.