Redo of Healer

Is this anime too edgy to get
a second season?

Attached: 1644499379523.jpg (2480x3507, 560.63K)

Too edgy to even get a thread

If by edgy you mean bad then yes.

It's very sad
At least goblin slayer has a confirmed 2nd season

Edgy is bad yes. Edgy is very bad. Never believe otherwise. Edgy and redo of healer are always very very very bad.

Yes. Probably better that way.

Attached: 1644503258296.jpg (2246x1080, 83.05K)

They realized no one gave a shit outside of people who were pretending to like it just to own the liberals

Own the liberals? Huh?

Ironically women watched it more than men. So conservative women or women who like rape?

I predict we'll get news about S2 this year and release date in 2023.

It took Peter Grill (which sold much less) about a year and a half after it ended to get an anime, so I give Healer about 5 more months to get a confirmation.

It also aired like 2 years before RoH.
I love this fat slut.

I liked how every episode had at least 1 sex scene showing her fat ass getting railed, or the time she was twerking on Keyaru's dick while he was contemplating about how Flare didn't change much even after being brainwashed.

Look at how lustful she was in the pussy lick scene (webm banned), I bet she actually did want it to some extent.

You mean the time when she poured drugs on her pussy for Keyaru to lick clean?

Attached: Your daily dose.webm (1440x1080, 1.31M)

I can’t imagine being on Any Forums every single day of my life. Not talking about the OP post.

Probably just a paranoid liberal constantly worried about people making fun of him. He’s right, but maybe not for the reason he thinks.

Yes

Get out, normalfag.

It had something for everyone...

Not really that edgy.

not respeccing wahmen enough = edgy
(even if they do much worse stuff to someone first)