Nanoha Creator Masaki Tsuzuki's Extreme Hearts Anime Unveils Story, Cast, Staff, Summer Debut

exhearts.com/

スタッフ

原作・脚本:都築真紀
キャラクター原案:依河和希
監督:西村純二
キャラクターデザイン・総作画監督:新垣一成
総作画監督:橋立佳奈
サブキャラクター原案:川上修一/藤真拓哉

キャスト

葉山陽和:野口瑠璃子
小鷹咲希:岡咲美保
前原純華:優木かな

Unrelated to the Nanoha project announced in 2020?

Attached: 1625284322814.jpg (1200x800, 496.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/exh_official/status/1491699208168087553
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-02-10/nanoha-creator-masaki-tsuzuki-extreme-hearts-anime-unveils-story-cast-staff-summer-debut/.182481
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Summer debut
>No PV
Dead on arrival.

PV to be unveiled at AnimeJapan
twitter.com/exh_official/status/1491699208168087553

Looks like a Seven Arcs show based on the staff

(extreme) Idol soccer?

Don't they suck now... Any Forums wasn't impressed by Blue Period etc

They did made Tonikaku Kawaii recently which is getting a new season. They're also working on Mato Seihei no Slave

"Support Item Extreme Gear Hyper Sports"
and for some reason MC is also an idol

I'm ready for the rebirth of Xtreme.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-02-10/nanoha-creator-masaki-tsuzuki-extreme-hearts-anime-unveils-story-cast-staff-summer-debut/.182481

Story summery

>The story is set in the future, not long after the present day. Hyper Sports, which use extreme gear as support items, have become popular hobby competitions among both children and adults. Hiwa Hayama is a high school singer who has nothing to do with Hyper Sports, but a certain incident sets the story in motion. "This is the story about how we met our greatest friends."

>The story is set in the future

inb4 it take's place in the same universe as Nanoha like Vivid Strike but on earth

Boys soccer is dead genre. Why would anyone think girls soccer is different? If anything, it's deader.

The show seems to focus on the multi-sports angle hence the premise. You have three heroines each playing basketball, soccer and baseball, respectively.

The visuals show them playing basketball, baseball and soccer.
They will probably add more sports later as they introduce new characters

Why would Earth obtain megitech extreme gears

Hopefully they'll include the female figure skater thrown in to the mix. Aside from Ginban Kaleidoscope, there's hardly any traditional figure skating anime with predominantly female cast and aimed at male otaku and I genuinely hoped that Yuri!!! on Ice would be that until it was proven otherwise.

and rhythmic gymnastics (female)

>Why would anyone think girls soccer is different
at least we had this swan song

Attached: 1639895356236.jpg (1920x1080, 186.48K)

The show was bad, the movie was ok. Read the manga

to play Baseketball

show was fun, movie was ok, I won't read - I've moved on.