Kengan Omega

What the FUCK was Hayami going on about? YOU FOUND HIM AFTER HE MURDERED HIS FUCKING DAD! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ASSUME HIS INSANITY WAS CAUSED BY BRAIN SURGERY YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!?

Attached: wtf.jpg (910x1156, 371.5K)

Had he made the surgery before his massacre then finding him again after the act, that would have made more sense. But this was just fucking stupid.

The only reasonable explanation is that Hayami suffers from severe dementia

Did u rike it?

Maybe the translator fucked up? Surely Sandro can't be this much of a hack, can he... hahaha...

Yeah i was wondering this myself. No one mentioned it in the last thread so i assumed it was me misreading it. But like isnt the fact that meguro was always a psychopath like the whole point of his character? Why would hayami even want him if he was just some random judo kid? This makes absolutely no sense

He's a judo prodigy and is immune to pain so it makes sense for him to want a non-crazy Meguro. What doesn't make sense is Hayami trying to brainwash a non-crazy Meguro with crazy Meguro's fucking memories and what makes even less sense is him assuming Meguro was only crazy because of the brain surgery despite his whole origin story being that he was a lunatic from before Hayami's involvement

The only reason Hayami would want him is because he was resistant to pain. But now it's implying that Meguro was only pain resistant because of surgery, meaning that Hayami could have done that to literally anyone and gotten the result and didn't need to kidnap some random martial arts prodigy, and also somehow never found out about the murders. But then he says that he gave that to Masaki via brainwashing? So he didn't need the brain surgery?

But then Masaki's advantage against Jurota wasn't even pain resistance, he just wouldn't go unconcious, which is *nothing to do with pain*.

Everything about this manga gets dumber and dumber

I think the implication is that the pain resistance was something he naturally had (so Masaki has it too) but Hayami did further augmentation in some unspecified way to make him even better

as if it wasn't already panfully obvious. sandwich is just making this shit up as he goes and has no regard for any continuity in his own manga

Attached: 1638838186999.png (1441x991, 1.8M)

Meguro converts pain to pleasure while Masaki seems to sing not feel it.
I'd guess turning your pain sensors into pleasure bones would fuck you up but ir goes against absolutely everything we know up to now.
How the fuck does the autor forget his own shit.

Meguro probably was always insane but found a way to hid it from his family for years until he lost control. Katsumasa thought he went truly crazy after he modified him.

Adult Meguro was way more insane than his child self

Sandro can't remember which parts of the story got edited.

That makes no sense because he has the murder confessions for the crimes Masaki committed before Hayami picked him up.

hayami has dementia

The only somewhat reasonable explanation would be that it’s a gross mistranslation and that the one who received surgery was actually Hayami, in an effort to make him less insane. It could double as when the bombs were installed as well.

Bad writing

This last chapter legit made zero sense, so I'm just going to overdose on copium and pretend it doesn't exist. Anyway, how strong do you guys think tiger Niko will be
>inb4 "he will job off screen"

Hayami is a retarded, dementia-suffering, obsessed old fart with an ego has big as his bank account.

Too strong. That's why he'll lost.