Why did Chad become a boxer at the end of Bleach?

Why did Chad become a boxer at the end of Bleach?

Attached: bd1d2ede3f4949fae80aab57e65714fb.jpg (736x1012, 108.41K)

why not?

He's a big guy

Kubo didn't know what to do with him, so he even retconned the "using my fists only for my friends' sake" thing
Wonder if he regretted creating him at all

Saddest thing is even if he fought for a world title the sport itself has four versions of world titles from four different Leagues:

WBA,WBC,IBF,WBO

and the version chad fought for was the WBO belt which has the least history and considered the shitest belt our of the four belts in fact it's so shitty that up until 2013 Japan didn't even recognize it as an official belt along with the IBF belt

>using my fists only for my friends
Yeah, I always thought he would end up using his strength for a more noble profession, like firefighter.

Kubo got cucked by a spick. Only explanation.

All of Ichigo's human friends were useless and forgotten

>using my fists only for my friends' sake
He didn't promise that
Good

God, Kubo is such a fucking cuck.

Did he fight for the regular version or the super version of the title? boxing alphabet organizations are so legitimately cancerous.

Seethe

So he can job professionally.

i tried rewatching bleach recently and after thinking chad was spanish for like 15 years i found out he's actually fully japanese
why did me lie to me

Maybe re-read the Ghostbusters arc, speedreader

>naturally strong
>can survive getting hit by a steel beam
i'd say that was a smart choice

>be the strongest human
>profit
?

>he read the viz translations
Oh no no no no

The WBO has no super version only an interim title if the champion is out for some time the IBF also doesn't have this bullshit

But boy the WBA and WBC are fucking shameless

The WBA has a super champion,a regular champion and if they really don't give a fuck to hen an interim title as well meaning there could be 3 world champions at the same fucking time the WBC were not that bad long ago they also had a main title and a interim title but for some dumb reason decided to add a new Belt called "Franchise belt" and who fucking knows now what the hierarchy is in that organisation

Didn't he say something about wanting to be a boxer earlier on in the series?

Omakes for the Fullbring arc establishes he goes to a boxer's gym.