I WANT TO MARRY LOTTE YANSON, I JUST SIMPLY CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE...

I WANT TO MARRY LOTTE YANSON, I JUST SIMPLY CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE. I WANT TO SETTLE DOWN WITH HER IN A FINNISH VILLAGE AND GROW OLD TOGETHER WITH A NICE FAMILY.

Attached: 1644444116304.jpg (429x600, 42.23K)

Bretty gud.

Attached: 60-606087_69-kb-png-spurdo-sparde-thumbs-up-transparent.jpg (840x741, 167.15K)

Good taste

> MEGA
> where ?

Attached: lottelips.jpg (450x200, 23.99K)

I want to beat her up until her face and body are covered in bruises and step on her glasses with my boots.

slut

I don’t understand lottefags, she’s decent sure but when you put her next to akko or sucy or amanda she’s pretty boring.
You’re going about it all wrong user, akko is for beatings, lotte is too delicate it’s better to just make fun of her for being finnish

Akko is too much of an easy modo abuse victim. It's no fun when the universe itself abuses her.

Does she come with summer cabin where you can spent summers fishing, swimming and saunaing?

You see dude, that's the thing. Akiko has my personality, wouldn't work, Sucy would hate me and Amanda is hot but way out of my league.

Lotte seems like that girl with whom I can simply lay down on the bed and hug her and just simply lay there.

Her Finish heritage is another problem, you see, I'm Russian.

Is this really what finnish people look like? And why didn’t best girl sucy get a family episode, I want to see what kind of a cursed shack she was brought up in

Attached: 2FCDA574-9689-4A46-8A21-FE06E70F6704.jpg (273x400, 38.16K)

Hopefully.

That's another thing I won't to point out.

we need S2 badly

get lost psycho

Lotte was always way better than Suzy.

>suzy
You’re just wrong m8, sucy is a goddess
Is /x/ a lotte board? Woulda thought they’d be more into someone like lum

Imagine how cucked youd have to be to send your daughter to witch school.
You are just teaching her skills so her body is more enjoyable for the chads at the warlock school.

>Trigger
>Season 2

She's a dime a dozen goth whore.

Too true you should marry your daughter

There's only one goddess in LWA and it ain't Sucy or lotte.

Attached: disdain for plebs.jpg (1366x768, 120.84K)

Why did you post that useless lesbian?