Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: -Commie- Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu. - 01v2 -BD 1080p AAC- -A322B1DE- - 0.08.23.919.jpg (1920x1080, 677.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Size-weight_illusion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagging
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes it is true. "Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai" is linked to "Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka" and meant to be viewed with tg 35 ss first to introduce you to the world

Anyone here who pretends that they can answer this question is lying.

>Antimagic and Asuka's anime
Interesting

Attached: 1449096527067.png (303x304, 60.27K)

how the fuck do I know what you'd think about how heavy boobs of that size are?
it's the "is the red color I see the same red color you see" situation.

I mean, in anime they usually meme them as heavy and not quite comfortable on their shoulders

Yes, big tits weight significantly less than people think. They'd need to be absurdly huge for their actual weight to really be noticeable.

Attached: 1474166845158.jpg (1200x1700, 2.41M)

No.
t. gyno

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Size-weight_illusion
incorrect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagging
faggot

Trick question, 2D tits weigh nothing.

Attached: Lady J cupping tit.webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

I've got a question for you.
What's heavier? a kilogram of boobs or a kilogram of ass?

20 pounds of tits.

Ass. Being higher on the body, boobs are further from the center of mass of earth and are less impacted by gravity.

>t. gyno
D A M M A M
A
M
M
A
M

Fat is less dense than muscle, yes

Seriously now. Even if they are virgins, most people have touched tits at some point

Attached: 1606620562505.png (371x353, 148.08K)

Yeah, when they were babies.

Yeah, it's true, big tits like that aren't actually heavy, they feel more like.... bags filled with water, but not to full capacity. Unless they're implants, they're gonna feel rock solid with some weight to them.

I know we joke about it, but even among weebs most people have at the absolute least gotten to second base

You vastly underestimate how many shitty internet weebs just hook up with each other. People have been using Any Forums to hookup with fellow horny shut-ins in their area pretty much since its inception