Assault Lily

Are there any other anime where the girls hips are so wide? I've discovered a new fetish

Attached: ASSault_lily.jpg (739x415, 27.16K)

what anime is this?

Redo of a healer

Honestly, it's underrated. I enjoyed it a lot as a sort of substitute to Madoka.

Attached: Assault.Lily.Project.full.3125099.png (554x800, 359.79K)

Senran Kagura, from the same character designer.

I liked it overall, but I feel like there are so much missed opportunities and there are a bunch of decisions I'm not happy about: not enough development of the rest of the main cast apart from the trio, much of the bath scenes can be substituted with any other setting (plus the lack of classroom scenes) and the girls are wearing towels which is bullshit for me.

Bath scenes are more important

Don't get me wrong I really love bath scenes as much as the next guy no matter the amount, but for a show that is supposedly serious in tone, I am expecting less bath scenes than what we got. They're not particularly strong in themselves either, and I think Warlords of Sigrdrifa (that aired in the same season) should have gotten more bath scenes instead (plus onscreen standing shower scenes) because they're better but I am annoyed that the protagonist didn't got her own torso-level submerged bath scene like other girls that got them.

Is redo of healer the new boku no pico?

Both are genuinely good, in an unironic sense.

Harukana Receive

Attached: 84b7fc32df9e4ad5bf37fcf8f8ae.jpg (1920x1080, 299.96K)

Seconded, although in this case some of them have bigger butts too.

As far as I remember, it was a busy season, in addition, this studio attracts such stuffy snobs, harshly attacking everything that does not look like a couple of shows, they adore

Attached: 1605885088278.jpg (1920x2842, 1.57M)

Shaft shows have it rough since you have those types, but also other people attacking them just for being Shaft.

Attached: FKCCECDVcAA0ot6.jpg (3000x3776, 750.16K)

You could start a clothing line showing all that GAP.

Attached: 6E2435DE-C13F-4C14-9805-8CC9F1320980.gif (500x281, 302.07K)

Attached: 1602217234760.jpg (1284x1940, 314.44K)

How is Assault Lily tone-wise? I would like something that is action-filled but not as dark as Madoka

I don't know if I'd go so far as to call a basic biological instinct a fetish but yes, the character designs were rather nice in this one

Couple of darker moments here and there but relatively light for the most part, action can be pretty silly at times

i like harukana receive but that's the manga art though

That sounds sweet, I woll be sure to give it a look, I prefer magical girl anime like taht , seems like it is closer to most magical girl anime but by shaft, sounds like a win

It's technically not mahou shoujo but it is on the same vein as Toji no Miko where it revolves around schoolgirls with superpowers saving the world.

The main couple lose their child. Just a heads up.