One piece 1040

One piece 1040

What did the grim reaper do and where tf is he

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-104532_Opera.jpg (1135x1882, 1021.13K)

clearly wrecked zoro and skedaddled put of there
im willing to bet the trim reaper is an ability of kings rather than some spirit of enma or manifestation of the mink medicine.

Zoro offpaneled Death

hallucination to visually show how close to death zoro came

reunion with kuina soon

Death took Zoro. He's going to have to fight out of hell now

What if Zoro actually did die and Brook has to use his ability to go fight Death and recover Zoro's soul or else Zoro will be dead for good.

How is he gonna get back up? The story doesn't have the time for him to be in coma for a month. I'm betting my money on some muh awakened healing shit from Marco. Since his story's told, he may die afterwards

>zoro outta of hell coverstory

ZKK soon.

Attached: 1627187273622.png (508x413, 193.44K)

Zoro was just dreaming

One Piece feels exciting the first time for a long time again, bros. If Big Meme really is defeated, we're entering the endgame of the manga.

Attached: erection.jpg (833x925, 157.26K)

Sooo why did Law go out of his way to silence the explosion? Is that part of some kind of strategy I missed ? Cause it felt completely random

Zoro is just vibing don't worry

This treatment for zoro is really not nice. > No fucking one saw his victory,
> no cheers
> no congrats cocksucking

He should've let the entire main floor raped by the zombies. They don't deserve him

NOOOO BUT THE BULLETS!!!!!!!!!!! MY AUTISTIC FIGHTSPICERY WONT ALLOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's poetic. An Emperor and an Era ended in absolute silence.

So how will Zoro recover enough to get up and kill Kaidou?

As a final fuck you to Big Mom. For the fat hag who loves to stick her nose in where it doesn't belong, now her defeat won't even disrupt the Fire Festival.

To prevent her from calling her soul fags?

I think the explanation given was that it was to stop her from calling her homies to her, but the actual reason is probably that Oda didn't want the fire festival going on in the capital to get ruined by some giant explosion. Everyone would be scared and in a panic if they heard the explosion and the festival would be ruined.

How was the Kazenbo affected? Shouldnt the heat of the explosion make it stronger or not affect it at all? Also Yamato instantly making ice shields that can block powerful explosions in BASE

Attached: 1644487512936.jpg (899x1199, 330.35K)

Yeah she's so fucking hot
> though she's actually cold in fact
Yohohoho

That's also part of it. It's also amusing that for how much some people complain about how haki makes devil fruits redundant, here an Emperor was defeated entirely with devil fruit abilities.

Since the thing is comprised of Kanjuro's hatred, I wouldn't be surprised if Big Mom's stronger presence made it fuck off.

Luffy vs Kaido is pure, unadulterated
>MY HAKI BE STRONGER THAN YOURS!!!1
bullshit though.