Watari-kun's ***** is About to Collapse, chapter 64

We have a winner.

Attached: 0064-026.jpg (1114x1600, 403.19K)

Finally the translation.
Now go translate
>ch65, 66, 67 and 68

$10

How the HELL is this not over yet.

This is literally that SnK page lmfao

Attached: 11.png (1114x1600, 1.34M)

>How
Satsuki moves out and changes schools, so it will get even longer. The manga is on chapter 70 and they still didn't technically(she's a sleep) meet.

Is this even popular lol
Who even reads this

This shit is still going on? Why!?

Call me when the final chapter drops, won't bother with this series otherwise.

This is still going on? I read some of it a while back and I regret doing so, but I still what too know how it ends.

He will give Satsuki the photo, she will tell him to fuck himself, F-chan will date glasses-kun. Watari will end up alone and will take care of his sister as he was supposed to. No kouhai is not a character

I don't even know the context. But sounds based. Given the typical male lead.

The MC got btfo by based Tokui.

i dont understand this part

Attached: file.png (1114x1600, 1.64M)

I very much doubt she loses but shit manga anyway, I miss the sister and farming.

He likes F-chan, but can't live without Satsuki.

In the scenario Rika gave F-chan will survive, get another guy, have a happy life. Watari and Satsuki will die together.

Man this manga feels really nostalgic
Can't believe it's still going

Ah shit I remember reading this a long time ago when I thought I was in for some incest/yandere harem shenanigans boy am I glad I forgot about it

It is similar to one story i read before. MC can't choose between 2 girls so his BFF asked him to compare the girls into chicken soup and plain water. Then he said chicken soup is delicious but you can't drink it together while plain water is necessary to survive. So MC chose the plain water girl.

>lmfao
>lol

>Watari-kun
would be nice if he ends up with the kouhai

it had some meme yandere pages.

the quality gone downhill after the manga switched to another magazine though