Boku no Hero Academia

The boys are back in town (and Miruko)

Attached: 1644467716601.jpg (1026x917, 350.9K)

Pure kino. Not even the haters can resist tuning in every week.

I can't imagine being upset that a superhero story is paying homage to a big Avengers moment.

Lets be honest, you guys mostly hate MHA for the tranny audience it brings tp manga/anime. I've seen worse writing tjat gets less hate

When the manga is this good you have to grasp for straws to find things to complain about.

All for One is literally a communist dictator. LMAO

I love it. Hori is anti-communist.

Attached: images - 2022-02-10T044739.193.jpg (766x400, 39.59K)

But the communists are the good guys, I hear

Attached: EnSRnTBVQAAhzBl.jpg (1385x2048, 231.25K)

It looks like the hero kino train has arrived once again

Herobros... Why do we keep losing to the VigilanteCHADS?

Does the league member have more new quirks?
Did the villains around the world come in as AFO wanted?
Why does Dabi have a new outfit?
How will the heroes separate them?

Attached: 1644467995705.png (1155x985, 2.58M)

I can't read this without bursting into a chuclle everytime.
>Aoyama stops him and asks if he would like to know the real plan of the All for One. The destruction of Japan will be followed by a devaluation of the yen and the bankruptcy of many Japanese companies. The social instability will lead to an increase in the number of villains and widespread chaos, being similar to the Great Depression or the period of the rise of quirk. Other countries will prioritize their own and deny any aid to Japan, but in the long run this will lead to an international conflict where each seeks only to maintain internal security. In this devastated scenario, who will be the one to provide water for the nations in need? Gas, electricity, all resources can be generated with the quirks that All for One possesses.

>AFO is very confused, remembering the conversation he had with Aoyama's mother and confirming once again that there was no trace of falsehood in her speech. He then decides to stop trying to look for an explanation

AfO's piss and farts...

>The boys are back in town (and Miruko)
Nejire is a boy now?
This whole war is probably going to take a year, but I'm glad we're near the end.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN A THING, HOLY SHIT I HATE HOW MUCH HORI IS RUINING AFO, HE COMES OFF AS A RETARD WITH EVERY PASSING CHAPTER.

This is so boring.

>All this time AFO just aimed to get rich
Should've invested in bitcoins

Aren't water and electricity Quirks common? Shouldn't they be advanced enough to not need gas by now? Surely giant robots run on batteries instead of gasoline?

>AFO is very confused, remembering the conversation he had with Aoyama's mother and confirming once again that there was no trace of falsehood in her speech. He then decides to stop trying to look for an explanation

...why doesn't he just take over existing resources?

How can he produce that much electricity and water? The amount any modern metropolis consumes is ginormous.

Because he wants to monopolize it.

Did Hori just watch an economy documentary?

10 bucks says AFO's gonna say he had Deku's dad killed just because.

Does AfO have a handy little plug where they can get the gas, water and electricity from? Does he have a cloning Quirk to handle a country's 50+ cities?

With Toga's quirk

Why does AfO just send out Toga right there, when he could make chaos with her transformed into some hero first. Where is the planning?

Vigilante is shit, boring and irrelevant

Will AfO enjoy getting the resources succed from him every single day of his immortal life?

Shoto will still follow them there, this is his fight too.

Attached: f9e2eba51eb733b6ee9669d217ef0f4f1385014e.jpg (802x1200, 450.86K)