KnY

It's not perfect, but it's pretty close.

Attached: kimetsu-no-yaiba-manga.jpg (1280x784, 372.66K)

It's not close

If by perfect you mean 5/10 sure

why do you always bite?

Why not?

I'm a DOG.

I think it's the best battle shonen published on WSJ ever since Rurouni Kenshin.
Not saying it's close to RK, nor thinking it's among the best things ever, I just think the quality of battle shonen on WSJ stagnated in the late 90s.

it's pretty close to perfect... and from the far side

The manga is mediocre, it is the Ufotable ultimate noble phantasm that make it a hit. See pic rel.

Attached: Ufotable - Unlimited Budget Works.jpg (420x525, 71.48K)

Sure if you consider black and white villains to be perfect. Basically told us that you're a shonentard without telling us that you're a shonentard.

Definition of style over substance

Even though this is crearly bait I'll bite.
I really like KnY, you can call me all the names you want that won't change anything. The only complaints I have are:
>Kaigaku needed a bit more of screen time. A scene where Zenitsu meets him and Kaigaku tells him to fuck off would've been enough. Or seeing Zenitsu write letters and telling Tanjiro that they are for his master and fellow student.
>Seeing Inosuke and Shinobu's pinky promise on screen. Him seeing Shinobu as more motherly as well as him being so mad at Douma for killing her would've had more sense.
>The whole 4 drugs thing. Just make it 1 that destroys Muzan's cells. Muzan getting weaker would've been the same as his body is being destroyed at super sonic speed and he has to make and effort to regenerate. If he had time to counter the drug he would've lived so the slayers going ballistic on him is still necessarily.
And that's it. I like pretty much everything else. It's not perfect by any means but I will always remember it and read it from time to time.

This.
Before the anime got released you'd be called stupid for calling this manga near perfection.

When the anime became hyper-popular people retroactively chaged their opinions to say it was always a masterpiece.

I enjoy the bait cycle

Am I the only one who thinks Muzan’s death was kinda overwhelming, and Tanjiro becoming a demon was a big nothing burger?

No, it was one of those manga where you could say it was perfection and everyone else would be like hm ok never heard of it but I'm happy for you

underwhelming** sorry, I’m a retard

Honestly it's the best shonen out there
the plot is simple and easy to follow
the artstyle is makes it pop out
it doesn't have like 3 diffirent series showing basically the same events like fate or 999+ episodes like one piece so it's easy to get into
It has a proper ending, a rare thing in shonens
The combination of these things make it enjoyable and easily accesible
It's the same thing as genshin impact, the game isn't remarkable but it's extremelly well executed

So everyone calling KNY the best battle shonen of the 2000s hasn't read Chainsaw Man?

>best shonen out there
Hopefully you mean currently airing

It's always been a highly polished turd. Behind the great animation and decent music lies Wani's liquid shit of a plot with bland characters and asspulls. A lot of the designs in this series are also remarkably bad. Almost as terrible as HxH's designs, and that's saying something.

CSM is a pretty good extended setup for the family burger joke

I think everyone agrees on that point, Muzan coming right after Kokushibo makes it even more underwhelming.

Man, Kokushibo was off the wall.

I thought it didn't overstay its welcome which means it could tie up the plot in a more concise manner giving which is beneficial to the overall story. Unlike pretty much most popular battle shounen that go on for 1000 chapters then have a sequel series that also continues indefinitely. It was okay.

CSM is a joke of a manga
people like it ironically, there's barely anything of value past the shock value and lol so randumb xd moments

CSM went to shit the second Aki was out of the picture, dude was hard carrying.

Muzan fight was not meant to be an epic fight like Koku's. Muzan cannot be killed, they can't do anything other that throw themselves at him to try to stall him. Tanjiro becoming a demon is for Muzan's character arc. Muzan revives Tanjiro and saves him by twisting what Kagaya told him about human emotions. Even in death Muzan cannot comprehend what makes us human. Also, it makes a good parallel to the very first chapter. Nezuko jumps in and tries to stop him from becoming a full demon.

the only people who dislike the muzan fight and the ending are unironically brainlets who should be reading BC and MHA instead

it would be funny if it wasn't so sad how series like KnY and JJK are unironically too complex for your average shonent/a/rd

Why is Any Forums pretending to hate Demon Slayer all of a sudden?

Attached: 1612227451200.jpg (2048x1912, 1019.16K)

Cute GODjima

it's literally just you-know-who trying to do damage control after the legendary last episode

Attached: 1635540776131.jpg (3442x5040, 3.87M)