Fact, SEED Destiny was actually good until they shoehorned Kira in for absolutely no reason

Fact, SEED Destiny was actually good until they shoehorned Kira in for absolutely no reason.

Attached: [Lunamaria] Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny HD Remaster - 18 [BD][720p-AAC][714C09A1][00:21:18]001.png (1280x720, 745.65K)

Fact, Kengan Omega was actually good until they shoehorned Ohma in for absolutely no reason.

It took a crossover mecha game to fix the story, and even the VAs agreed it was better than the actual Sneed Destiny plot

Destiny had a very strong start for the first 13 episodes.
After that until episode 37 it was midtier.
From 38 to the end it was a dumpster fire.

Destiny was doomed because the good guys lost in SEED.

Attached: 1565773616839.jpg (1512x948, 595.24K)

so true. and the best girl was killed because they had no idea what to do with her character

Attached: 1642949173159.webm (864x480, 1.6M)

SEED is the Kingdom Hearts of Gundam

Delusional take. It was shit from the start

Shinn is a Fafner character stuck in the Gundam Seed universe.

This, it was great conceptually and everything up to Shinn kicking Kira's teeth in is great. From that point on the show goes off the rails in ways not previously thought possible

Has there ever been a more anticlimatic final as this? Zaft lost so fucking hard, its hilariously onesided.

He's like Hitler.
They think he's evil, but he's right.

It was super bizarre how Flay was portrayed as being a manipulative woman but honestly ended up being an alright person till death while the pure princess Lacus became this weird arch villain Haman stand-in.

I just wish the whole Athrun/Shinn dynamic made even a little bit of sense. Anyway, it just felt like Athrun's character went backwards since the end of SEED

Fact, the Gundam SEED saga in general actually has a good concept, until they start portraying Kira and Shinn as the remakes of the blonde guy and his emo angsty rival from that ninja series I wouldn't name here.

Turned out that Flay was the female counterpart of that Kekren boy from that Titan shitshow all along.

This but with Rau.

I don't think anyone denies that Cosmic Era is cool as fuck concept. I wish there had been more AU based in it.

Stargazer is fantastic and totally free from the taint in Seed and Destiny

Astray is the only good thing that came out of the Seed series. It's insane how many Seed plotholes it actually fixed, how it fleshed out the CE world with worldbuilding, and how it addressed the crucial thematic question of why coordinators and naturals hate each other, while Seed brushed it aside and played muh racism card

Attached: meh.jpg (554x439, 105.74K)

>muh racism card
racism seems like a valid reason to me. realistic

Attached: Map_of_Earth_-_Cosmic_Era_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.png (990x600, 234.34K)

Astray is only good for wacky mobile suit designs. Everything else about it is absolutely retarded.

His entire motivation is jealousy.

Why do japs not understand how interconnected anzac is wuth britain and north america? Why do they always have to most retarded, illogical political unions?