ITT: post moments men will never be able to truly relate to

ITT: post moments men will never be able to truly relate to

Attached: period.jpg (600x454, 55.88K)

Women don't have to worry about the drip.

"because im a girl" is shorthand for pages and pages of inner monologue.

dumb cunts complaining about their only purpose in life always annoys me, it makes me want to rape them

nobody with inner monologue has pages of inner monologue because its tedious as shit

>t. professional schizoid

How will men ever be able to comprehend pain and physical uncomfort accompanied by poor mental wellbeing.
Such foreign emotions. Truly an incomprehensible state of mind.
Women are simply too alien. Let's not mingle with them.

>schizoid

Attached: 1618021546396.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

The loneliness and pain in being the sex expected to bear children

Attached: let me abort it.png (1125x1600, 592.88K)

Having to bleed out of my dick once a month would suck
Thank god i'm not a woman and I really meant it

The relationship is over, no way I'm wasting my time on a woman that doesnt want family.

context? sounds like my kind of fucked up psychology i would force her to breed tho

That's actually pretty funny

Attached: Toobad anno.jpg (960x820, 83.54K)

>Have a huge desire to birth and raise children and have a large and happy family
>Be born into a backwards ass country where even if you suggest that you want to be the primary caregiver everyone around you treats you like you are a freak

I hate being male so fucking much. Why couldn't I have been born a woman?

Attached: Muh Pain.png (1920x1080, 943.95K)

Typical m*le response

His job: pumping like 10 times and spewing his pathetic seed inside a vagina (or just a cup if he's a donor)
Her job: she has to grow and carry a tiny little human being inside her for 9 months, risk her life before, during and after childbirth, deal with postpartum depression, care for and feed said tiny little human being with her own milk for years and smile during the whole process

Being a m*le is easy mode

autism chan or something. It's about an autistic woman who stalked a not famous manga artist and
now they live together.

The english translation calls it atypical girl or something.

grass is always greener

Attached: [SubsPlease] Wonder Egg Priority - 05 (720p) [BCE0C170].mkv_snapshot_16.33_[2021.02.09_19.47.09].jpg (1280x720, 493.93K)

Not true. I periodically shit blood too so it's very relatable.

It doesn't necessarily hurt, some women don't feel anything. The actual blood loss is more annoying, though it can be useful too since it scares some people.
user you need to get your ass checked.

>claims to be schizoid
>doesnt constantly commit to memory his hour long conversations with himself.
you are a normie

Attached: 1643895815415.jpg (2156x1600, 832.61K)

Don't girls get their first period around age 10-11? Why is this bitch in middle/high school getting surprised about?