5toubun

Itsuki love

Attached: The-Quintessential-Quintuplets-the-Movie-Five-Memories-of-My-Time-with-You_2022_02-08-22_001.jpg (1600x995, 745.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2022/02/the-quintessential-quintuplets-the-movie-five-memories-of-my-time-with-you-announced-for-ps4-switch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

even worse than yotsuba

Itsuki? More like Itsubest!

Routes in the movie confirmed. Seethe 4fags.

>The Quintessential Quintuplets the Movie: Five Memories of My Time with You features a multi-ending story that changes depending on which sister you confess your feelings to. It is every The Quintessential Quintuplets fan’s dream situation: “Futaro Uesugi confesses his feelings to each of the five sisters.” The player can craft Futaro Uesugi’s future with their own hands. There are 15 possible endings. Plus, there is a hidden route that can be unlocked after watching the ending for each of the five sisters, allowing you to enjoy the game many times over.
Going for Nino route first, then Itsuki Miku, then Miku if I'm feeling it.

Attached: The-Quintessential-Quintuplets-the-Movie-Five-Memories-of-My-Time-with-You_2022_02-08-22_004.jpg (724x1024, 238.37K)

>2 is centered
Production staff has nice taste.

Attached: 1553214266696.jpg (1920x1885, 978.96K)

Wow, Negi is a fucking hack.

>Routes
So, we're having five Yotsuba routes, huh?

Attached: 1618220716109.jpg (2133x1600, 551.17K)

So we have anime film and a visual novel with routes. They're really milking it all.

based bibury and kys 4turds

>15 endings
so a True, Good, and Bad end with each of the 5?

I do love a girl with a healthy appetite

Attached: Extra itsuki.png (1587x2048, 2.9M)

gematsu.com/2022/02/the-quintessential-quintuplets-the-movie-five-memories-of-my-time-with-you-announced-for-ps4-switch
>The game features an original story set during a graduation trip to Okinawa. The player, Futaro Uesugi, goes sightseeing in Okinawa with the five sisters. It even features live-action sightseeing movies, so you can feel as if you are really on a trip to Okinawa with the five sisters. During the trip, Futaro strives to kiss the one he confesses to and secure a future for his long-distance relationship. Will he get his kiss? That depends on the player.
No. As the description says, the game contains an original story to the movie, so it's not canon to the movie. As it says here, Fuutarou is not going out with any of the quints after their graduation in this story and it's about confessing your love in the graduation trip and making the right decisions to get a kiss.

It's not canon shit to appease 2chinks and 3dditors

BA5ED IT5UKI BE5T 5I5TER

ROBBED

Attached: 1566465982759.jpg (1716x1078, 320.94K)

Hmmm, I'll be interested in a summary at least to read how Nino route scenario played out.

Attached: 1554057075460.png (590x746, 321.05K)

Didn't we already have visual novel on some island or something? Is that the same thing? Not desperate enough to bite.

But the majority of the fanbase hate her for the asspull win

>Movie
>Multiple ending
How? Is it a straight to DVD/Blu-ray movie with a "choose your own adventure" thing?

Is this fucking true? God, I feel bad for sending antharax and rape threats to Negi

Only good girl in this shitfest

>Route Ifshitters being delusional again
Negi has no agency in this. The canon route is one and one only

I think there's a mistranslation in that? The multi-routes thing seems to refer to the visual novel, not the movie.

Yoo, finally canon Nino and Eren ending. The AoT ending that I've dreamt of. I'm finally free of the shit ending! Tatacaw this Hacksayama, you turd!

Attached: 5w1ye543x9r61.jpg (608x952, 63.95K)

In the movie, Fuutarou confesses and dates Yotsuba before the graduation trip, but in the game, Fuutarou only confesses his love for her after the graduation. The game is not canon to the movie.

Does it really matter if all of them get canon endings too? Like there's an Ichika end, a Miku end, and an Itsuki end.