Best version of this to watch? I've heard to avoid netflix and all the other versions have a 50gb file size

Best version of this to watch? I've heard to avoid netflix and all the other versions have a 50gb file size.

Attached: nge.jpg (1200x800, 159.97K)

>and all the other versions have a 50gb file size.

Then you fucking download it? 50gb for a masterpiece of cinematography is wroth it.

The platinum collection dvds remain the best way to experience the series.

>I've heard to avoid netflix
Just do this and you will be fine

Any version so long as it's TV Series+End of Evangelion, subtitled and it has the directors cut versions of episodes 21-24. The director cut eps 21-24 are the one thing you should give a fuck about more than anything else. They contain extra scenes not aired on tv and they're important.

50gb is fuck-all anyways, masterpiece or not. Just fucking download it, bandwidth and storage are cheap.

I wanted to stream it via a plex server, can't handle 50gb on that

Get a better plex server.

Not the server, the wifi at my work is ass

Get better wifi.

where is the superior quality available i have a good wifi and storage is not an issue

nyaa.si _____ 831686

Death&Rebirth and End Of Evangelion is a single independent work, Rebuild before Rebuild, if you wish, and is supposed to be treated as such. You don't skip parts of it on a whim.

I won't. Just started watching episode 1 and I really liked it.

Despite the low budget I find the direction and the art pretty damn good. Doesn't hurt that i'm watching a BD rip though. Did they clean the BD up or is it a complete upscale of the original on air?

>heard to avoid netflix

I thought it was just the English Dub that everyone says to avoid? I'm fairly certain the Japanese subs are untouched? I watched both and I thought they were all pretty serviceable.

I'm certain that the Sephirotic version was considered the standard if we're talking about actually downloading stuff.

But OP doesn't seem like he wants to download stuff, so wouldn't the Japanese Netflix subs just be fine for him?

Attached: 1638507005309.webm (1272x720, 2.64M)

It just changes the dub line where shinji says he loves kaworu into you're important or i like you. That made fujo shitters and faggots mad.

that game was so hilariously bad

>he fell for the meme
expect the biggest disappointment of your life lol

Netflix removes music from the show.

Oh, right they didn't get the rights for "Fly Me To the Moon". Absolute travesty.

forget what I said, don't watch the Netflix version, there's a different version of the ED song in like every episode, it's ESSENTIAL you get the full experience.

Attached: __souryuu_asuka_langley_ayanami_rei_and_ikari_shinji_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_rii_abrego__45e919bbc21ca33767f6a5639428c29f.png (639x800, 257K)

more importantly it's also used as background music in ep 16

Shut up you niggers it also removes an iconic line from EoE