Is it normal to want to become a anime girl?

Is it normal to want to become a anime girl?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - 01 (720p) [28DF8F70].mkv_snapshot_22.09_[2022.01.11_20.57.52].jpg (1280x720, 107.18K)

It's abnormal to not want to.

Yes, the truth is the thing stopping humanity from achieving a peaceful, prosperous society is that we're not all anime girls.

Finally some good fucking trans fantasy.

Is it though? It's one of those where he constantly whines about it.

Do you think everyone would choose to be born a girl, given the choice?

My cousin is a dude now. So apparently not.

Anime girls are a state of being beyond 3DPD. Of course you'd want to ascend to a higher plane.

>Is it normal to want to become a anime girl?
Why wouldn't it be?

Imagine projecting your fetish onto the entire Human population, holy shit.

Based and ascension-pilled

Fuck off back to

that wasn't a rhetorical question

She will never be a man.

It's normal to kill yourself after attempting to become an anime girl and I strongly encourage it if you do.

Wrong board

Good for him.

Attached: 1614949368760.jpg (413x384, 21.86K)

How about you go back to YOUR containment board? Nobody likes your ugly ass. Every compliment you get about "passing" is virtue signalling or social pressure and behind your back everyone makes fun of you. Women also want you gone from their spaces.

Wanting to become an anime girl is less abnormal than wanting to become a 3DPD girl.

Real women. Not pretenders.

>Is it normal to want to become a anime girl?
Yes.

Attached: masturbate.jpg (1723x2464, 1.07M)

No. Being a hot chick in a developed country would be cool for awhile but probably get boring. In most of the world being born a woman sucks. I basically just enjoy having a male brain that can take pleasure in autistic hobbies and interests.