MIERUKO-CHAN

>the next arc is Mieruko getting harassed by a yandere ghost dyke
I really didn't expect this.

Attached: 34.jpg (975x1400, 262.98K)

Any Forums please
have some taste

Attached: CHIRURU2.gif.gif (259x378, 31.26K)

She's not a dyke, she's my girlfriend

Attached: ....gif (259x378, 28.34K)

have to catch up. also didn't watch the adaptation.

ngl, I'm a tad disappointed she's not a human form of some supernatural thing, instead of a girl possessed by something

How do you know?

That's what I thought reading the latest chapter, that she was a girl who was possessed and didn't even know it.

But if she's just a human being possessed that means she is redeemable. That would only make her love Miko even more.

Who?

>blonde
>porcelain white skin
>towering figure
>name is """"Ichijou Michiru""""
oh fuck the fuck off, anime & manga, that is clearly a caucasian why do they always do this shit

Attached: table-flip.png (307x280, 64.75K)

user ... they want to be white. At least let them have their fantasy.

Attached: h0mpekyjmkg81.jpg (368x767, 59.84K)

She's cute, but Miko belongs to Hana!

And I thought the Miko obsession would end with Hana and Julia going gaga over all of her quirks. But at least they were innocent with their love. Why does Michuru's seem so sexual and erotic by comparison?

Attached: bffs.jpg (750x1000, 148.53K)

Imagine being an emotionally dead girl and for the first time in your life you feel emotions like love for someone else.

I suppose, she must have some heart to her though if she's in the modeling business though. also
>love
It's too soon for that, user! She just has a fancy towards miko that's all!

imagine the yuri sex from miko's pov

If it's tentacles, is it really "yuri"?

>White hair
>true form is a tentacle monster
So she is a Nyaruko-san reference?

Attached: 5c40e8a8afd994b971a59b62062c38d9.jpg (512x288, 31.52K)

Attached: c585cecbcb9f19dbac34c3cc84024c09.jpg (735x987, 64.79K)

she's probably a hapa

Going to be hilarious when Miko finds out the eldritch abomination is just a red herring and all she's dealing with is just your normal yandere lesbian. She's just going to chokehold her out of this situation but it just makes the yandere even hornier.