Gundam

Why the fuck did Char pilot a bright red mobile suit?

They are at war. Red is literally the most uncamoflaged color besides maybe yellow.

Attached: char mask.jpg (1020x1447, 595.1K)

The red color makes it go 3 times faster.

/thread

That is not how colors work

What’s the point of wearing the pantsu like that, how is he supposed to smell them?

I don't know OP, I surely don't know why he chose red.... It's as if he's trying to make people recognize it's him, but surely not, not in time of war as you have stated OP

Attached: Untitled440.png (1175x1600, 1.61M)

Digits of truth

They're soft and feel good against your head

/thread

Prove it
You can't ,so it's true

Idiot. The Feddies will be looking for green Zakus, they'll never see the red one coming.

Attached: laugh.jpg (600x600, 31.37K)

Clueless

/thread

Kek

Why the fuck did Quatro pilot a golden mobile suit?

They are at war. Gold is literally the most uncamoflaged color besides maybe red.

Why did Char fuck Mineva?

I've just started watching, starting episode three now, but one thing's been bothering me after watching the first two episodes.
Did the MC literally blow his did out of the side? Because I'm pretty sure that's what happened, and it's a little weird that's it's not address at all in either episode when amuro knows his dad was coming and that all survivors were on board the battleship.
No "my dad must be dead" nothing. Starting episode three and there's no mention of it either. So what gives?

Attached: GANDAMU.jpg (600x314, 65.87K)

*blow his dad

Keep watching.

>mfw dis 'umie doesn't know

Oi believz in itz so itz tru!