Founder Ymir, take away the ability to turn into a titan from every Eldian on this planet!

>Founder Ymir, take away the ability to turn into a titan from every Eldian on this planet!

Wait, am I supposed to believe that over a 2,000 year period not a single one of the founding titan holders thought this was a good idea? Not even Karl the cuck or either of the Yeager brothers?

Attached: Ymir_Fritz_character_image.png (434x434, 304.88K)

I don't think it's that easy to make her directly defy the first king Fritz's main order. That's probably the reason why the events with Eren and Mikasa had to take place.

Why would they want to give up their godlike power

Because it wasn't a good idea.

>Founder Ymir, make all Eldians immune to disease
>Founder Ymir, make Eldians not need food or water to survive, like Titans
>Founder Ymir, make every Eldian a handsome genius

Did you missed the part where Eren and Zeke were the first ones to make it that far?

>Founder Ymir, make everyone super strong half-titans like the Ackerman clan

>Founder Ymir, make all Eldians immune to disease
The current founder did do that when there was a black death-like pandemic going on at some point.

>Founder Ymir, make every Eldian a handsome genius
They already are. They have powerful Aryan genes.

Ymir make every endian a cute loli

"Sir, we have heard reports that Eldians are no longer able to turn into titans!"
"FUCK YES GET THE NUKES READY!!"

>Founder Ymir, make OP remember that before the royal family got pancaked their main worry was losing their lavish lifestyle and their great penance was always other Eldians dying for their sins.

>bro if blacks became White they would totally not be hated anymore because people hate their skin-color and not their behaviour!
lmao

>King is a peacefag and wants eldians to die off
>Doesn't come with Zeke plan by himself
>Doesn't tell Ymir to be free and stop making titans
Sasuga Isayama san.

I'm 99% sure the author had a 1 idea about people zipping around chopping necks of ugly ass tall people then remember about that it needs a plot at some point since literally nothing happens for the first 2 seasons.

but fucking why? they both made it to the same point but because ONE was royal descended blood and ONE had 3 titans at once, they could suddenly communicate with ymir? over all that time NOT ONE titan ate another one? fucking retarded

if you read his oneshot that AoT is based on you can see that the zipping around was the new idea that made the story viable in the first place.

Do you guys remember, back in season 1. When eren was trying to master the ability to be titan in the well.

he couldn't transform by just biting his hand. There needs to be some kind of command needed. I think every titan shifter when transforming, is directly commanding ymir to make their titan bodies for them, for a purpose, even if they don't know it.
Technically every eldian has the blood of the king, because they can turn into titans, but only the pure line of the royal blood seemed to have extra abilities. Why is this the case?

This is literally because of the first king fritz. Ymir is his slave, before anything else, even before she is the founding titan. THAT IS HER IDENTITY. ymir obeys the first command of king until eren stops her in the paths.
This command cannot be broken no matter what, even by successor royal founding titans i believe. Ymir herself is the only person who can stop the ability of the titan shifters. successors, can only add amendments to the original command, but not outright stop it. Zeke's command is a loophole, i think.

Why is ymir such a hollow agent, an automation?
theories.
> she was a slave.
> stolkhome syndrome (this is the weakest)
> experiencing time in infinity and in instant, the only constant being the command of king fritz.
> some say eren's attack titan is ymir's will slowing trying to get back to her, so that this curse can finally end.

>Founder Ymir, Create a docile, 3-meter titan body with the same proportions and facial features of Frieda Reiss,
>Founder Ymir, increase the breast size by two cups and include sexual organs
>Founder Ymir, increase body fat percentage by 15%
>Founder Ymir, create enough titan saliva to fully cover the body
>Founder Ymir, after two hours remove all memories of the previous two hours from subjects of Ymir.
>Disengage safety protocols.

Attached: index.jpg (1024x769, 90.98K)

Delusional. The Founder's body restructurarion power was used before. See Nobody ever communicated with her. They all ordered her around and she obeyed because they were descendants of Fritz. Eren can go through her because he's the Attack Titan, the personification of Ymir's subconcious desire for freedom. Ymir also subconciously led Eren to her since chapter 1.

>when there was a black death-like pandemic going on at some point.
Wait I thought Grisha cured that?

Kek

>Why is ymir such a hollow agent, an automation?
Simple mental breakdown, she was just a regular girl who got a terrible power. She couldn't even die. Going catatonic and being devoured didn't end her existence. Whatever was left of her might have experienced the thousands of years spent in Ymirland in a very dissociated manner.

Your headcanon isn't canon unless you can point it out in the manga, cope.