Why didn't Muzan just calmly sit down with the various doctors/hashiras of the world and explain his situation and work...

Why didn't Muzan just calmly sit down with the various doctors/hashiras of the world and explain his situation and work together for a cure? Why wouldn't they say no? Him being cartoonist evil for no reason actually hurts his cause.

Badly written villain

Attached: 3bd0431d8e7e338c814d1440da23cb87404d4a9er1-640-360v2_00.jpg (512x288, 29.83K)

He's infinitely close to perfection, he doesn't need any charlatan doctor's help.

Muzan become an expert chemist, and can hire his own doctors.

>work together for a cure?
But Muzan doesn't want to be human

HEE HEE

Why didn't Hitler just calmly sit down with the various politicians/generals of the world and explain his situation and work together for a solution? Why wouldn't they say no? Him being cartoonist evil for no reason actually hurts his cause.

Badly written villain

Attached: 1528846959741.jpg (500x454, 39.55K)

He reminds me of Kira more than MJ.

Attached: z784nvg1jhr31.jpg (1280x720, 62.44K)

He's not human anymore and regards humans with as much respect as you would an ant.
Why don't you sit down and talk to the ants in your backyard about them relocating to somewhere else?
Why would you get rid of their anthill? Why are you so cartoonishly evil?

Hitler was an autistic tranny

Muzan is supposed to be smart

He's learned but not very wise or in possession of skills pertaining to critical thinking, long term decision making or planing.
His physical superiority basically made it so that he never even had to attain any of that.

>Muzan is supposed to be smart
user I...

Muzan was supposed to be a bitter autist with a overinflated ego. That's why he works as a villain. If he didn't have those character flaws then the story would never have happened.

Yeah, it's weird. If he did that the entire World would've hate the Jews and collectively witch hunt every last of those pests. Israel wouldn't be a thing. What a wonderful World it would be! A World without Jews screwing up and controlling our economy.

Hitler is like Eren, both of them should've finished what they've started. Hitler should move forward and Tatakae those mf AmeriCunts, Britbongs and Fagguettes invading their pure Aryan lands. Such that he could completely genocide every single Jews to reach his Freedomâ„¢ and Liberation.

Attached: eb4.png (1158x1140, 654.24K)

>supposed to be smart
He clearly is a hysterical bitch

That could have never happened because Hitler was a retard with no actual ability at all. There is a reason his own military officers wanted to assassinate him.

Are you sure there are no any demons or other monsters at secret government labs where "doctors" torture them for research?

Why was he pretending to have a family here

I'm more annoyed by the fact he became a demon because of a random doctor and yet there was never any insinuation that there were other demons beyond the ones he created. There should be demons far older than him

>I am a natural disaster. I am unstoppable. I am inevitable. Mere humans can't do anything to-
>AHHHHHH ARE THOSE 8 HOBOS WITH SWORDS???? NAKIME SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 798789.jpg (474x345, 69.81K)

He doesn't just want a cure. He thinks he's a God, he wants to eat anyone he wants, do anything he wants. And fuck you if you try to stop him.
Even aside from the thousands of people he's devoured over the years, there's no reason to work with him.

>Muzan is supposed to be smart
???????

Well armed vagrants are not to be underestimated.